• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Personally think Mings is over-rated... Doubt he'll have the impact Cresswell had last term.

£4m for Cairney!? Friend, Adomah, Tomlin et al must be worth miles more than we've labelled them if Cairney is worth £4m... That's nearly a Deulofou...

Pittman is a great signing for Ipswich. Could signal the departure of Murphy... Can't imagine them forming a partnership. McGoldrick will likely partner one of them

Mcgoldrick will be gone I reckon, hopefully to us.

Pretty sure most Town fans will agree with you lot that Mings is not worth 8m and is not, at this point in time, better than what Cresswell was this time last year. As much as we like Mings, most Town fans would drive him to Bournemouth for that sort of money.

I don't think we'll sell anyone else now we have that sort of money in the bank! Imo Pittman is not replacing Murphy on his way out, more of a replacement for Varney who had a bad achilles injury in the play offs.

McGoldrick won't attract big money this season because he has only really played 6 months of football in 18 months. I can guarantee, IF he goes, it will not be to another championship side, sorry :P

I think we'll have the option of 433 (3 from Murphy, McGoldrick, Sears and Pittman) or 442 with Frasor signing on loan from Bournemouth and an ***nal attacking winger/central play maker Ainsley Maitland-Niles (albeit he's only 17/18) possibly signing.

Haven't seen much news on Boro signings, have I missed any? Up till now, our main transfer story was that we lost out on Pringle. Quite some activity for us the last two days

Personally think Mings is over-rated... Doubt he'll have the impact Cresswell had last term.

£4m for Cairney!? Friend, Adomah, Tomlin et al must be worth miles more than we've labelled them if Cairney is worth £4m... That's nearly a Deulofou...

Pittman is a great signing for Ipswich. Could signal the departure of Murphy... Can't imagine them forming a partnership. McGoldrick will likely partner one of them

Pretty sure most Town fans will agree with you lot that Mings is not worth 8m and is not, at this point in time, better than what Cresswell was this time last year. As much as we like Mings, most Town fans would drive him to Bournemouth for that sort of money.

I don't think we'll sell anyone else now we have that sort of money in the bank! Imo Pittman is not replacing Murphy on his way out, more of a replacement for Varney who had a bad achilles injury in the play offs.

McGoldrick won't attract big money this season because he has only really played 6 months of football in 18 months. I can guarantee, IF he goes, it will not be to another championship side, sorry :P

I think we'll have the option of 433 (3 from Murphy, McGoldrick, Sears and Pittman) or 442 with Frasor signing on loan from Bournemouth and an ***nal attacking winger/central play maker Ainsley Maitland-Niles (albeit he's only 17/18) possibly signing.

Haven't seen much news on Boro signings, have I missed any? Up till now, our main transfer story was that we lost out on Pringle. Quite some activity for us the last two days

Boro bigwigs working on a number of 'impressive and expensive' signings simultaneously and if the club get some of their first choice targets they'll blow everyone else's signings out of the water. Stewart Downing, is a genuine target for instance. Watch this space :P ;)

Not much for us yet, but to be honest that's been fairly usual in the Karanka reign, we only tend to get the information when it is signed sealed and delivered.

It's been widely accepted that Kalas has signed for the season on loan and that it is just a formality now. Otherwise it is just speculation so far, but the general tone that is coming out of the club is that we are aiming for some relatively ambitious dealings, primarily at the top end of the field.

I get the feeling that once one finally arrives it will open the floodgates a little.

dont forget aduriz from bilbao an old pal of karanka, damn links around europe its just not fair on the rest lol.

bertrand traore, ake and kalas back on loan from chelsea and talk of possibly bosman players coming in.

Bit of a pointless comment as we won't be able to get him because he has just moved clubs, but I was at the Peru v Bolivia game tonight and Paulo Guerrero is exactly the type of striker we need. Good in the air, brilliant at holding the ball up, reasonably quick and good finisher.

Bit of a pointless comment as we won't be able to get him because he has just moved clubs, but I was at the Peru v Bolivia game tonight and Paulo Guerrero is exactly the type of striker we need. Good in the air, brilliant at holding the ball up, reasonably quick and good finisher.

My favourite opening to a post ever! :D

Morning all, just been having a chat on the way into work, safe to say we know who are most saleable assets are, but who would you be willing/most willing to let go in order to bring in some new faces?

If you look back some pages, you'll see that we have been discussing it over the past few days. Very divided opinion, but common ground is that it all depends on who we have lined up. As long as we donøt weaken the team. As a championship side I don't think we can say someone is not for sale, because there are big money being thrown at players in this league ie Mings for 8 milion.