oneBoro Forum

Transfer Window - Summer 2015

Vossen off to Burnley then. Looking forward to seeing all the 'no ambition', 'what are we doing' comments on social media when he signs for them. Watch him bang in 20 goals next season for them :P

Imagine Vossen and the Juke upfront for Burnley next season! There's a 7 goal a season partnership if ever I saw one. That's one less team to fear next season.

Watch those words come back and bite you on the ***

• Replies 23.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

AV has a "real Boro story" later on. Let's hope it's something to do with transfers for the sake of my sanity.

And I've just been on the SMB forum (yes, call me sad) and few of their fans also reckon Downing is going to Boro.

On the Gazette Liveblog...

VIC AT THE CONTROLS: They have finally handed me my cyber-space pilots licence and let me have a go on the live blog.

Later on I've got a real Boro story for you - ooooh! - but before that there's a little bit of an update on the Stewy Downing "saga" which could end up with more twists and turns that a sack full of pythons.

It closes at 2pm, so we could have something by then. Definitely not Downing either

@thepinkponce: George Friend is currently in with the chairman. Don't know anymore than that. But it's either a new deal, or he's gone.

@thepinkponce: George Friend is currently in with the chairman. Don't know anymore than that. But it's either a new deal, or he's gone.

It won't be a new deal - he signed on last year.

I'll be devastated if he's on his way - unless it's part of the Downing deal

This board has lost the plot this morning it seems.

15-20k in wages? Comparing Suarez to marlon king??

Dear me

I compared the two not because of their football ability, but because of their characteristics. Both are terrible examples of professional athletes.

A racist who bit someone. And another who has a strong of offences including assaulting two women..

AV has a "real Boro story" later on. Let's hope it's something to do with transfers for the sake of my sanity.

And I've just been on the SMB forum (yes, call me sad) and few of their fans also reckon Downing is going to Boro.

What is the SMB forum?

What is the SMB forum?

Sunderland Message Board. You should try it, it's very popular with fans of other teams :P

I believe a lot of us know deep within ourselves that to fund what we hope is a promotion winning season that funds had to be available through outgoing transfer fees.

Business will start to really develop within the next short period and well we have to brace ourselves that some favourites might be sold and sadly that will include George Friend. Sorting out various contracts before last season finished was very good business for Boro and I am acceptant that we could very well see the possible departures of not just George Friend

I believe a lot of us know deep within ourselves that to fund what we hope is a promotion winning season that funds had to be available through outgoing transfer fees.

Business will start to really develop within the next short period and well we have to brace ourselves that some favourites might be sold and sadly that will include George Friend. Sorting out various contracts before last season finished was very good business for Boro and I am acceptant that we could very well see the possible departures of not just George Friend

That's the reality DS. Grown men will shed tears if Gorgeous departs. Last time I felt sad after a Boro player leaving was when we sold Luke Young

Another issue that will really irk me as an individual would be to see Vossen go to Burnley and really do the business for them as I do see them as a serious contender next season

So long as we get £5m+ I think it'll be a good deal. A fantastic amount given we paid around £150k for him. If he does leave - he's been a fantastic servant to the club and a fan favourite. But, needs must... We need cash to improve he front line, and £5m for a Champiosnhip Defender is a considerable fee.

Are we taking the Pink Ponce as gospel?

The man who told us the opening fixtures weeks in advance........and got them all wrong!

Haha I think he does that every year for the fun of it. But I can remember he revealed Karanka was coming to Boro on Twotter before it was revealed in the media