• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Downsouth certainly knows how to get the site traffic up I'll give him that ;)

Oh bless you CT that is one of the nicest things you have ever said to me or about me :D

Just look at the rep points I have given him compared to the other way round :)

This is Stewie last year... At a Prem club.

Now imagine him the championship, and the space he'd create for Adomah and Tomlin to wreak havoc...

The most exciting thing about this possible Downing transfer is that he will be our corner taker rather than Grant!

Now imagine him the championship, and the space he'd create for Adomah and Tomlin to wreak havoc...

The most exciting thing about this possible Downing transfer is that he will be our corner taker rather than Grant!

Hahahaha! With the icing on the cake being that he should also take free kicks!

Hahahaha! With the icing on the cake being that he should also take free kicks!

Ill let him take our lass from behind

I wonder if they'll make Downing, Captain as part of the contract? I have no problem with Grant being captain btw. Think he does a good job.

Highly doubt it, Leadbitter will stay captain, and he'll stay on PK'S too i think, regardless of who we sign. I heard Muzzy wants the 11 shirt though, so Downings 19 should be available for him.