oneBoro Forum

Transfer Window - Summer 2015

Harper has longevity as a non player but I have to respect Turnbull. Not many people can say they have a champions league medal for doing *** all

Yes, respect to that man.

I remember, years ago when prince Nasim retired from boxing, a friend saying to me what a shame, what a waste of talent. I replied, "what so he's given up being punched in the head every day of his life, to retire a multi millionaire?" I guess there are parallels, although I am on holiday this week and a bit drunk on italian wine.

Any sign of the Croatians?

• Replies 23.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Which Spanish lad?

Christian Stuani, plays for Espanyol.

That's the one I heard

He's Uruguayan

Ok, that's the name though. Perhaps my ITK contact meant the one from Spain, meaning plays there - my bad, but the name is right

Scott Flinders has gone to York this season too, he was linked a few years back..... I would seriously look into buying Simon Eastwood from Rovers, he had 2 amazing games against us last season and then had to sit behind Steele for the rest of the season.

This thread has taken a bleak turn.

Aye, just back from work and it doesn't look live I've missed much. A bloody long discussion on Daryl Murphy, you can see he's going to be like marmite if we sign him

This thread has taken a bleak turn.

Aye, just back from work and it doesn't look live I've missed much. A bloody long discussion on Daryl Murphy, you can see he's going to be like marmite if we sign him

I like Murphy. But I don't like marmite.