• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

on this day in 2008 we signed digard and emnes. both not even good enough for the championship awful stuff from southgate and his scouting team.

That's the Marvin Emnes who kinda plays for a Premier League club and the Didier Digard who has just signed for Real Betis and will be playing in La Liga?

Both have something about them but for me it looks like only Digard who is realising his potential.

I think in general most of these kind of young signings are a gamble, but compared to the price of young English lads, it can be worth it if it pays off. We were, afterall, in the Premier League at the time. The real problem was that they weren't brought in as an understudy but replaced experienced quality and never really lived up to it.

Anyway, it certainly doesn't put me off us gambling on other younger players from abroad when the deal is right.

hi guys long time lurker here, thought its about time i just joined. watching downing last season he still looked pretty rapid to me, i think some people just see that he is over 30 and assume he is on the slide but he was very good for west ham last season.

hi guys long time lurker here, thought its about time i just joined. watching downing last season he still looked pretty rapid to me, i think some people just see that he is over 30 and assume he is on the slide but he was very good for west ham last season.

Welcome to the forum mate

And Struani I'm hearing something could be done early next week in Marbella. It's all happening.

BL SPORTS ‏@bloy100  3m3 minutes ago

Murphy - definitely seems to be something happening on that

BL SPORTS ‏@bloy100  3m3 minutes ago

Just out this afternoon so I'm a bit out the loop, so apologies for delay in returning messages. Downing -nothing to confirm as yet.

Starting to think this guy might be full of ***.

I think he is... I get the impression he scavenges for information and exaggerates it. 

Like I said the other day, Maybe he is legit but I don't believe him... Something fishy.

so if we get our targets murphy, sturani, downing. what will that mean for jonathas? is it murphy or jonathas? i think it could be something like that.

-------murphy/jonathas

downing ---sturani--- adomah

still have tomlin kike and the others to fill in the gaps to rest player etc.

i personally think we wont get murphy and will go for jonathas instead. maybe triple anouncement in marbella jonathas downing and stuani.

digard signing for betis. amazing, could never forgive him for his lack of spine for us. french wimp. lol

Lack of spine? His boro career was ruined by a crunching 50 50 with cattermole, can hardly say he's got a lack of spine. He's been nice's captain for the past few years, has been talked about for the French international team frequently and just moves to la liga betis. Showsthat it was never a problem with him, just bad luck.

I'm hoping Bloy100 is full of it because I definitely don't want there to be any truth in the movement on the Murphy front.

Twitter ITK: Check

No proven credibility: Check

Only ITK on transfers already reported: Check

Only exaggerations to what has already been reported: Check

'ITK' twitter troll: Probably check.

Welcome to the forum jayjay and also CarlBoro :)

digard signing for betis. amazing, could never forgive him for his lack of spine for us. french wimp. lol

Lack of spine? His boro career was ruined by a crunching 50 50 with cattermole, can hardly say he's got a lack of spine. He's been nice's captain for the past few years, has been talked about for the French international team frequently and just moves to la liga betis. Shows that it was never a problem with him, just bad luck.

stop with the reasoning, i'm refusing to take my boro blinkers off on him.

Said it before about Bloy: not claiming he's legit at all, just that he was the first to reveal Bamford was coming here, certainly that I saw. It was over a month before he actually arrived.