• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Might be a wind up but thought it was worth posting, some lad on Twitter reckons Nuhui from Sheffield Wednesday was in Boro today and he told him he is signing for us and even has a photo to back it up...

Might be a wind up but thought it was worth posting, some lad on Twitter reckons Nuhui from Sheffield Wednesday was in Boro today and he told him he is signing for us and even has a photo to back it up...

Ha, Sheff wed boo boy, to put it politely

Hmmmmmmmm

Wonder if there'd be the same love in if he wasn't on Chelsea's books.

There would be. He's a talented young lad. If he wasn't at Chelsea I don't think there'd be a chance of us getting him.

I saw that, and I didn't know what to make of it. He started off serious but then seemed like he was on a wind up with some of his later tweets

@paulfraserecho: @Linojo3i have heard the de jesus suggestions for nnext week on trial

Just for those doubting wether were actually interested.

Is "de Jesus" the Jonathas fella? Isn't Paul Fraser from the Echo? You just know his source is this forum.