• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

BREAKING NEWS

Middlesbrough agree fee of £5m with West Ham for Stewart Downing and he'll join the club subject to a medical, according to Sky Sources. The fee will rise to £7m if they're promoted.

BREAKING NEWS

Middlesbrough agree fee of £5m with West Ham for Stewart Downing and he'll join the club subject to a medical, according to Sky Sources. The fee will rise to £7m if they're promoted.

An extra 2 mill if promoted is fair. We'd still have a top premiership ready player for a tiny fee. This signing is genius...no other word for it

Would anyone be disappointed if we did sign Rhodes?

Would Downing suit the type of striker he is?

In fact who would like us to sign Rhodes?

Would the forum melt down once there was some sort of strong link? I think there is a strong link tbh

I'm not too fussed about who we get in as striker, Downing was the signing that I really wanted. I'm a big fan of Kike and I think that he could easily be our number one striker if we gave him a chance.

For that reason, I'd rather have a lower profile player than Rhodes, so that it's a fair fight between Kike and the new signing (Stuani) for the number 9 shirt. If we sign Stuani and another CB, plus a couple of loan players I'd be more than happy with this squad. Would Rhodes really be a bigger draw to the fans than Downing? I wouldn't have thought so.

Would love to have Rhodes at the club.. his record over the last few seasons at bang average clubs doesn't lie.. a front line of rhodes, stuani and downing would make anyone drool! add that with our resilient defence and we've got a real chance this year!! still can't see it happening though due to finances...

whatever happened with the rickie lambert link? we're still second favourites on sky bet although i know that probs means nothing...

Seen the name Jonathan Viera mentioned on 'that site'. Could be true or could be someone on here messing around. Either way he's a left forward and looks pretty good!

Signed for las palmas just yesterday .

My mate has just made this to help me celebrate the good news.

Welcome to the forum Smokedsalmon. :)

Your wonderful pic went unremarked because it was a bit small. Just watch the response to this, though:

terrific_zpstjcmqw5p.jpg

:D

My mate has just made this to help me celebrate the good news.

Welcome to the forum Smokedsalmon. :)

Your wonderful pic went unremarked because it was a bit small. Just watch the response to this, though:

terrific_zpstjcmqw5p.jpg

:D

That. Is. Fantastic!!! :D:D

What we going to do once he completes the medical and finally signs, we're going to have nothing to talk about. Somebody make up a new rumour!

That's when the Rhodes rumours start ;)