oneBoro Forum

Transfer Window - Summer 2015

Technically bamford is a proven championship striker so it could still be him unlikely as it seems

I've had a feeling Bamford would come back. Probably just wishful thinking but he'll get game time, knows the league, Mourinho trusts AK so why not? I'm just not sure the right PL clubs will be in for him yet. Maybe Swansea, or Everton but would he play in front of their main strikers. Stranger things have happened.

• Replies 23.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Q/if we had downing in the team last season would we have done better?

A/yes we would have probably won the league with games to spare.

now all we have to do is get better back up in defence and another striker and bobs your uncle, we might aswell not bother trying it will be that easy lol

Downing could be this season what Merson was in 97-98! It's looking more and more like a done deal each minute, can't see him going anywhere else as he so obviously wants to come back home. Rumours about stuani are that he's more or less signed up, just waiting for him to come back from Copa America.

Big statement of intents being sent out, let's hope we get the crowds behind us for more than a few games and give it a bloody good go! # believe2016 is underway

I'm glad a few more people are sharing the view that Nixon is (sometimes) full of it.

I just think it's a case of him having good contacts with some clubs, so he found out about Rhodes, Forshaw etc from the selling club, but then poor links with others, such as Boro, and when that's the case he just makes assumptions and pieces stuff together.

One thing I reckon is that Chelsea are going to want to send Bamford to a healthy, stable Premiership club that are going to help progress and further his development. This means that said club is going to want to play him week in week out and it also means that means clubs that are likely to be fighting a relegation battle, or the ones with bad ownership/management are likely to be off the cards in my opinion, such as the likes of Newcastle, Sunderland and Leicester, as well as the 3 who've just been promoted.