oneBoro Forum

Transfer Window - Summer 2015

One thing I reckon is that Chelsea are going to want to send Bamford to a healthy, stable Premiership club that are going to help progress and further his development. This means that said club is going to want to play him week in week out and it also means that means clubs that are likely to be fighting a relegation battle, or the ones with bad ownership/management are likely to be off the cards in my opinion, such as the likes of Newcastle, Sunderland and Leicester, as well as the 3 who've just been promoted.

The more and more I think about it, I can't think of a Premiership club that Chelsea would feel would be good for his development.

I mean, a relegation team probably won't be giving him much service, and anyone higher won't have him as their first choice striker, so he won't get much game time

• Replies 23.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Has anyone a link to this Tomlin photo? Can't find it!

CJ-DO-yWcAA5qKy.jpg

Panic over its just been confirmed he is wearing a medium boys top

Why is this picture not showing on my phone? :( do you have the link?

Has anyone a link to this Tomlin photo? Can't find it!

CJ-DO-yWcAA5qKy.jpg

Panic over its just been confirmed he is wearing a medium boys top

Why is this picture not showing on my phone? :( do you have the link?

Your phone is to small, it's struggling with the size of the "image" :o

Premiership clubs for bamford imo would be Southampton, Swansea, villa, Newcastle, Sunderland, Norwich, Bournemouth, Leicester or wba.

Not sure he's a guaranteed starter at any premiership team though, they will all want and need 100% proven strikers as it's such an important position. There's still a chance he could come but we wouldn't find out until just before the season kicks off.

Still can't believe we're signing an established Premier League midfielder and a full Uruguyuan international from La Liga. Hats off to Sir Steve Gibson!

Where's the Ipswich fan who normally comes on here said a few weeks back we weren't signing anyone yet and I said to him cheekily our signings will blow theirs out of the water. Well I was right wasn't I :P

So freaking excited about this season now.... AARRRHHHHHHH

Optimism from NB? 

Starting to see the glass as half full instead of half empty are we, mate?  :P

Haha..

The glass is more than half full going into this season for sure... What Boro fan couldnt be optimistic going in to this season?...

Mr Gibson is doing hes uppermost to get us back to the Premier League and all signs are positive at the moment..

Its going to be a great season

UTB  :)

Gibson is an absolute hero for pulling this off!

But can I also do a shout out for Dave Parnaby and the whole Boro Youth Academy. This truly shows the worth of having such a brilliant youth set up. There is no way we would have been able to pull off such a signing if it wasn't for him coming through the youth system. Our youth system is one of the main reasons I am so proud of our club and it is paying dividends again. Sunderland fans spouting out about him signing for a championship club instead of them. Maybe they should invest in their academy and maybe they can pull off signings of this magnitude in 20 years time!

One thing I reckon is that Chelsea are going to want to send Bamford to a healthy, stable Premiership club that are going to help progress and further his development. This means that said club is going to want to play him week in week out and it also means that means clubs that are likely to be fighting a relegation battle, or the ones with bad ownership/management are likely to be off the cards in my opinion, such as the likes of Newcastle, Sunderland and Leicester, as well as the 3 who've just been promoted.

Despite what you say, I think Bamford is going to Newcastle...

McClaren will help stabilise that club. They won't be pretty, but I don't think they'll plumb the depths that they did under John Carver.

so this season we will have this as possible 11 to start :-

...........stuani

tomlin downing adomah

........clayton leads

friend gibson ayala kalas

..............dimi

compared to last season:-

..............kike

reach....tomlin....adomah

.......whitehead..leads

friend gibson ayala hines

...........mejias