• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

What's the issue with Tomlin's waistline? The club have already stated that all players completed their summer training routines to the satisfaction of the medical teams. I'm sure that they took into account his weight gain etc. and he'll be on schedule for the first game of the season.

That photo isn't even his waistline it's ***ing ridiculous what some people are moaning at! To me it looks like a protein build up were he's stocked up on protein and he's got a mid chest build up waiting to be absorbed into his system, his six pack muscles are holding it in! Athletes get this when they over do the proteins be it whey or god dam mother ***ing chicken!!

As long as he is fit and ready in time for the first game of the season, why does it matter?

I don't even think it's bad. Maybe he drank alot of water before he went out? It could be anything. But for people to jump in and have a go at a player is unbelievable.

Imagine if it was fans of a different club to one of their players? We'd be saying how those fans aren't loyal etc.

I'm sure he can't wait to start the new season, with all the 'fans' ready to praise him from the stands.

As long as he is fit and ready in time for the first game of the season, why does it matter?

I don't even think it's bad. Maybe he drank alot of water before he went out? It could be anything. But for people to jump in and have a go at a player is unbelievable.

Imagine if it was fans of a different club to one of their players? We'd be saying how those fans aren't loyal etc.

I'm sure he can't wait to start the new season, with all the 'fans' ready to praise him from the stands.

To be fair I don't think anyone's really having a go, just a few jokey light-hearted comments about an unfortunate picture (God knows I take some!) - it's just a bit of fun :)

So, AV was very confident two hours ago about a seasoned Championship striker arriving this summer. Now, we know it will not be Murphy with his new two year deal.

Going down the top scorers from last season:

27-Murphy: No chance now, new 2 year deal.

21-Deeney: Dream on (plus he's signed a new 5 year deal this summer).

21-Rhodes: AV said our interest ended post-Wembley.

20-Gestede: Rumours of Norwich being interested, have not seen a single reputable link with Boro.

20: Ighalo: Looks to be lining up with Deeney for Watford next season.

20: Jerome: Should be leading the line for Norwich next season.

18: Martin: Derby quoted Swansea £10m.

17: Bamford: AK said just last week he'll end up either in the Premier League or the Bundesliga.

Is anyone else stumped as to who on earth it could be? Unless Murphy's new deal has taken everyone by surprise at the club.

Could be somebody who has played in the Championship - maybe Lambert as reported by different posters

How about the Swansea striker, had a good quarter of a season in the champ once, and can't get a look in at Swansea. Surely it's worth a punt   Marvin Emnes.........;)

wash your mouth out young man!

Downing will earn a £1.8m-a-year bonus if he can help Middlesbrough back into the Premier League.

Downing has taken a 50 per cent wage cut to earn a basic £35,000 a week at the Riverside.

But the incentives-based deal will see him double that amount if the club ends its six-year Premier League exile.

http://www.express.co.uk/sport/football/591379/Stewart-Downing-wages-Middlesbrough-Premier-League-West-Ham-transfer

it does seem we're looking for a Juke type player, good in the air, can bully defenders and provide a plan B against packed defences.....just hopefully not the Juke, he's got all the attributes but no end product.

Love that Espanyol link and Google Translate... Especially this bit...

"In his three seasons in white and blue, Stuani has taken a step forward in his career and entitlements alternating the role of shock from the bench, scored almost thirty goals as a parakeet."

So there we have it, sign a few animals, Karanka can be Noah and they should get goals galore! :)