oneBoro Forum

Transfer Window - Summer 2015

Aye, Pritchard is a great player. I expected him to have Premiership interest, but the longer the window goes on, the less likely that will happen.

The whole right footed left winger thing is just conjecture from me as a potential reason for AK not being keen on muzzy.

• Replies 23.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

@bloy100: ...Stuani . The player had arrived at the training camp hotel tonight and will be officially unveiled as an MFC player tomorrow. #boro

@bloy100: ...Stuani . The player had arrived at the training camp hotel tonight and will be officially unveiled as an MFC player tomorrow. #boro

I might declare hes in the know if that happens  :P

If we sign Bamford I might give him a follow.

You really are hard to please :P

Just followed him...lol If Bamford comes we are going to smash this league... :)

Bilic has just been on SSN, and he said he wanted to keep Stewy but he came to him when they were in Cork, told him that if it was any other club he'd stay at west ham but he wanted to go home.

With this and the Woody news, I'm not getting to sleep anytime soon.

Interestingly on skybet stuani is 18/1 to be the leagues top goalscorer with only the usual suspects (bent, Rhodes, mccormack, Chris Martin, afobe and a few others) ahead of him in the betting. He is shorter odds than gestede and kike (and downing) aren't even on the list. they obviously think he will be playing right up top

Bilic has just been on SSN, and he said he wanted to keep Stewy but he came to him when they were in Cork, told him that if it was any other club he'd stay at west ham but he wanted to go home.

With this and the Woody news, I'm not getting to sleep anytime soon.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/33561837

"He said 'I like you and everything, but I want to go home. If it was any other club, I would stay here'.

:heart:

Brilliant news that Downing is confirmed and Stuani is as good as done. We've got some seriously exciting attacking options for next season. If we can somehow manage to convince Bamford to come back on loan then our attacking options next season would be a*** the best in the Championship.

Downing at #10 raises a serious question about what Karanka's plans for Tomlin are. He seemed to have settled on playing him at LW last season, despite it not being his natural position, so if we do sign another good quality LW then it would indicate that Tomlin may be off.

Simple. Our line up will be

Dimi

Kalas Ayala Friend

Leadbitter

Adomah Downing Tomlin Reach

Kike Stuani

The old classic 3-1-4-2

;)