oneBoro Forum

Transfer Window - Summer 2015

I would have joined the Pro Stuani clique but it seems kinda mainstream now

Well now I don't know what to do, because you've mainstreamified being out of the Pro-Stuani clique. There is no way to be a disgusting, filthy hipster :(

You 2 could form your own alternative clique, maybe something ironic.....

I've started my own clique revolving round a Boro U11s player of German descent with bow legs. You've probably never heard of him.

:D :D :D

• Replies 23.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I'm pro Stuani!

Me too Ross!

Have either of you two gentlemen ever considered joining a clique?  :dodgy:

Depends how many members? I am not joining a popular clique. I am far too cool for that.

I think Blackburn need to sell both players, and gestede going to Watford for me could actually mean Rhodes price actually being knocked down slightly ? As there bringing in money for gestede Aswell. Maybe clutching at straws but oh well.

I'm pro Stuani!

Me too Ross!

Depends how many members? I am not joining a popular clique. I am far too cool for that.

That sentence is like dividing by zero.

Blackburn were interested in Carayol before he went on loan to Brighton so we could use him as a makeweight in a bid for Rhodes. Blackburn are very restricted by their FFP embargo so a swap deal for Rhodes will help them sign a player, albeit without technically spending money on a transfer fee. Or even use someone else like Wildschut who hasn't impressed here.

It's no coincidence that we're making contact with Blackburn the day after Bamford turned us down. He was the number one target, particularly because of the financial side of things, ahead of Rhodes who's clearly going to cost a kings ransom.

I'm pro Stuani!

Me too Ross!

That sentence is like dividing by zero.

:D

I don't think it's a question of whether we're gonna sign Rhodes or not, it's a question of whether he's gonna opt for a house in Nunthorpe or a house in Wynyard

There are a couple of nice ones near me in Nunthorpe up for sale. I will keep an eye out for him.