oneBoro Forum

Transfer Window - Summer 2015

Great thread guys, been lurking and not Posting for awhile. I know a few of you are on about having to sell. If we can actually afford these fees for players,  don't you think it would make scene to wait till the january window to let anyone go? The club can assess where we are, and as we have seen probably get an inflated fee for anyone we do decide to sell.

Welcome, can i ask are you insane? great thread first time I've ever heard that.

Yes,very much insane.

What i was trying to put accross is that the club obviously believe we can afford the incoming players without having to sell (if you belive the reports coming from the gazette previously)

At some point we will have to balance the books for ffp before things go tits up, however we would probably get higher fees in january for most player (unless contract is up at the end of the season) so why not keep what undoutably will be the strongest squads together till at least then before thinking about selling prize assets to balance the books?

• Replies 23.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

TalkSport talk Boro and Jordan Rhodes.

Go to 17:00-17:30 and listen up to the break then go to 12:30 through to 14:25, Then go to 26:40 through to the break.

Go to 17:30-18:00 and go forward to 21:10 and listen through to the break.

Take the time to listen if for nothing more than a bit of a laugh.

http://talksport.com/radio/listen-again/1437663600#

Thoughts.......

Great thread guys, been lurking and not Posting for awhile. I know a few of you are on about having to sell. If we can actually afford these fees for players,  don't you think it would make scene to wait till the january window to let anyone go? The club can assess where we are, and as we have seen probably get an inflated fee for anyone we do decide to sell.

Welcome, can i ask are you insane? great thread first time I've ever heard that.

Yes,very much insane.

What i was trying to put accross is that the club obviously believe we can afford the incoming players without having to sell (if you belive the reports coming from the gazette previously)

At some point we will have to balance the books for ffp before  things go tits up, however we would probably get higher fees in january for most player (unless contract is up at the end of the season) so why not keep what undoutably will be the strongest squads together till at least then before thinking about selling prize assets to balance the books?

Oh think you got the wrong end of the stick, i wasn't knocking what you said about the sellnig in jan haha, i was referring to you saying the thread was great, if you have read all 210+ pages like myself you would not be thinking that at all  :D

Yes,very much insane.

At some point we will have to balance the books for ffp before  things go tits up, however we would probably get higher fees in january for most player (unless contract is up at the end of the season) so why not keep what undoutably will be the strongest squads together till at least then before thinking about selling prize assets to balance the books?

Oh think you got the wrong end of the stick, i wasn't knocking what you said about the sellnig in jan haha, i was referring to you saying the thread was great, if you have read all 210+ pages like myself you would not be thinking that at all  :D

As a no regular poster i was being polite lol

If it took £4M up front, £4M in installments, Kike and Tomlin going the other way to sign Rhodes would you do the deal?.

Kike - 3M / Tomlin 3M, so 14m overall, probably not and i can't stand either of kike/tomlin

Tomlin is worth a lot more than £3 million

Well thats your opinion i thought i was being very generous saying 3m to be honest.

He got 10 goals and 11 assists last season. What've you got against him?

Sorry i might be being harsh but i can't stand him what kind of professional football player cant maintain a healthy weight? hes fat lazy and trys to many 'hollywood' passes to make himself look good, yes he can be amazing but that happens 1 in 10 to 15 games and goes completely missing in the rest and his attitude stinks and you can clearly tell that's the case given his weight.

Kike - 3M / Tomlin 3M, so 14m overall, probably not and i can't stand either of kike/tomlin

Well thats your opinion i thought i was being very generous saying 3m to be honest.

Sorry i might be being harsh but i can't stand him what kind of professional football player cant maintain a healthy weight? hes fat lazy and trys to many 'hollywood' passes to make himself look good, yes he can be amazing but that happens 1 in 10 to 15 games and goes completely missing in the rest and his attitude stinks and you can clearly tell that's the case given his weight.

How much does he weigh like?

Don't mince your words.

I wouldn't of been that blunt Dxmge but I agree with most of it.

How much does he weigh like?

I don't know but heres a picture of him recently

CJ-C16DUEAAoBUW.jpg:large

50 games last season, 10 goals, 11 assists. Think your maths is a bit off there mate.