oneBoro Forum

Transfer Window - Summer 2015

Been away from internet all day so just read through many pages of 'stuff'. Most interesting bit from the rovers fan. However, slight flaw in his thinking. If the last offer last year was accepted by he board but then rejected by the crazy owners at their own personal meeting, how do we know the cray owners figure this time. Surely it needs to be accepted by their board and then passed on to the venkys for approval.

• Replies 23.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

We as Boro fans appear to like a bargain. We tend to idolise and perhaps overestimate the quality of players that we have got for nothing or very close to it. Leadbitter, Friend, Tomlin, Adomah  and Ayala etc. Shortly after joining us they have arguably become potential PL players, even though they wheren't anywhere near that when we took them on.  Magic perhaps.

Didn't we pay quite a bit for Tomlin?

About the same as we did for Albert.

I'd suggest most likely to be moved on are AA to qpr for around 5mill or reach to the prem for around 10mill

We as Boro fans appear to like a bargain. We tend to idolise and perhaps overestimate the quality of players that we have got for nothing or very close to it. Leadbitter, Friend, Tomlin, Adomah  and Ayala etc. Shortly after joining us they have arguably become potential PL players, even though they wheren't anywhere near that when we took them on.  Magic perhaps.

1.5m I seem to recall

1.5m I seem to recall

Thought it was something like that, wouldn't really put it in the category of "nothing or very close to it", was quite a large amount at the time for us :D

£1.5M, what are we saying he is worth now £4-£6M. Bargain.

I'd suggest most likely to be moved on are AA to qpr for around 5mill or reach to the prem for around 10mill

Reach for 10mill? Dear me..

Right going to bed.

When I wake up I expect to be balls deep in Plato and Rhodes confirmations. Oh and someone keep me posted on how talks with Ramos and Neymar are going. :D

I hear we're after Socrates too...

Reach for ten mill? FFS time for bed I think.

Reach for ten million :)

It's not just about being young and English you know fellas, you also have to have some ability as well.