• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Sent my mate a text who supports Birmingham City to tell him about Fabbrini signing for us. When he received it he was with Gary Rowlett at their training ground, The Blues didn't know he had chosen Boro over them so the text was shown to all their coaching staff. My mate just phoned me and they reckon Fabbrini is a great signing and they are gutted he isn't going back to them. They were also discussing Rhodes and said if we get him we should be the clear favourites to win the league.

He sounds like Ledesma.

Haha, that was my first thought too when reading the reviews of him. An italian cap at such a young age and plenty youth caps obviously means talent, and he will probably be a decent squad player, however he does sound frustrating.

He's 25 this month, (22 time of the cap). Still impressive, but no wonderbaby

Solid if less exciting signing. Let's get Stuani wrapped up and then all efforts into securing that striker.

Hope we don't get stung by stubborn owners and miss out on alternate targets too.

Very happy we've got Fabbrini in he has serious potential and gives us that technical player across all 3 positions behind the striker.

As for Rhodes that tells me his heads turned he's had enough of Blackburn keeping him he sees the bid we made and sees how much we value him. Hope we give it one more attempt to see if Venkys can be budged then we'll have to move on.

I slated Sterling for doing this kind of thing with Liverpool to City. 

But stuff it, I can have double standards for my beloved Boro.

Run Rhodes Rum #RhodesRunner   :D

Sterling came out with his statement before man city had met the valuation from Liverpool, by all accounts we've done that with Blackburn

I slated Sterling for doing this kind of thing with Liverpool to City. 

But stuff it, I can have double standards for my beloved Boro.

Run Rhodes Rum #RhodesRunner   :D

Sterling came out with his statement before man city had met the valuation from Liverpool, by all accounts we've done that with Blackburn

Not quite yet, we haven't

The good thing about this Rhodes situation is, at least he has trained and played in all the friendlies. Gestede has refused to even train with Blackburn so hopefully Blackburn can understand but you never know with the Venkeys...

Fabbrini was quality when we played Millwall this season, very pleased we have signed him. Will be on low wages so I cant see anyone having to leave, will probably be used as a back up for Adomah.

Still lacking at left wing though, bit worried that we havnt really been linked with anyone, Carayol or Reach wont get you promoted

Not ecstatic by this signing. At the Riverside he did nothing except dance around a bit, wouldn't pass the ball to his team mates, wouldn't try the shot, just went round in circles doing little except waiting to get fouled (or diving when he wasn't).

Would rather play Lee Tomlin than him in any game.