• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

It's fine. I only get caught off guard once.

Well that's going to make my attempts to woo you more difficult but hey I like a challenge.

CT this is really annoying. Every time I type CT into my phone it defaults to cat. Could you just change your user name to cat? I'd really appreciate it.

If you weren't lazy you could put my actual user name instead.  Probably deserves a -1 rep point that actually...  ;)

Well that's going to make my attempts to woo you more difficult but hey I like a challenge.

Your compliments are outstanding so far but may I suggest a change of direction in regards to my age... ;)

Your compliments are outstanding so far but may I suggest a change of direction in regards to my age... ;)

It's the old playground method.  If I twist your pigtails enough eventually you'll realise how much you like me  ;)

CT this is really annoying. Every time I type CT into my phone it defaults to cat. Could you just change your user name to cat? I'd really appreciate it.

If you weren't lazy you could put my actual user name instead.  Probably deserves a -1 rep point that actually...  ;)

Oooh Changing Times, you are harder to bargain with than the Venkys.

Sorry to contribute to an off topic subject but...

I like to check the forum periodically throughout the day so I sometimes miss out important things such as what has caused some big argument all I've seen is someone who doesn't know how to turn off caps lock.

As a new(ish?) member of the forum and not a frequent poster I don't know how the rep system works or how people get points, I don't know if there is an agenda behind posts and I don't know the inner politics of the forum. I understand mods have an important job in keeping the forum going and sometimes that means turning off the humour. I don't know any members outside of the forum so I have no clue on reputations but I think most individuals are level headed with only a few moving towards insanity at times.

I think this forum is the best place for news about the Boro bar the gazette and AV's Twitter feed however at times I think people can get a little carried away, the recent example of Pato shows how a rumour can spread like wildfire but other then that I enjoy seeing us linked with a wide range of players.

I enjoy reading comments from everyone and occasionally joining in the conversation. I don't like reading idiots or personal attacks on people but I don't think that happens too much on this forum. I think we should draw a line under the things causing arguments and get back to the important things like convincing Messi to sign!

Sorry for sticking my oar in where it may or may not belong.

• Like 1

*Starts giving CT negative rep points to stoke his out of control ego*

;)

:(

To be fair to me I honestly didn't know what my rep points were until he mentioned Red's and I looked at what mine were.  I promise you that however much surprised other people might be at them it's not as much as I am.  You lot must be bloody daft.