• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

2nd target after Rhodes has to be dwight gayle if he's available and willing to come

Why does it?

Cause he's d'wight choice.

Because hes proven in this league, got a few in the premiership, he's quick and strong and an excellent finisher. Can create his own chances by running at defenders or play the poacher role. Not the best in the air but with stuani there we have that covered anyway.

The palace chairman said in an interview that gayle has impressed in pre season and they don't want to sell him, so it looks unlikely. But if they would accept a decent offer and he's up for dropping a league then I can't think of anyone better to lead our forward line.

I thought of ulloa aswell but a Leicester fan laughed it off, apparently he isn't as out of favour as I thought. Could change with a new manager though who knows.

Wow....

Don't post anywhere near as frequently as I used too and perhaps I now see why.

Because its difficult too sift through all the garbage can I just confirm the following?:

Where are we at with the Stuani deal? See to be dragging on...

Is the Fabbrini interest concrete?

14m for Rhodes is insane money. Surely we could get 2/3 quality Championship players for that?

Is there any movement by the club on the Goalkeeping front?

A confirmed Ins and Outs list would be nice....

And just for the record....I have boycotted watching any Soaps since they got rid of Brookside, absolute disgrace.

Wow....

Don't post anywhere near as frequently as I used too and perhaps I now see why.

Because its difficult too sift through all the garbage can I just confirm the following?:

Where are we at with the Stuani deal? See to be dragging on...

Is the Fabbrini interest concrete?

14m for Rhodes is insane money. Surely we could get 2/3 quality Championship players for that?

Is there any movement by the club on the Goalkeeping front?

A confirmed Ins and Outs list would be nice....

And just for the record....I have boycotted watching any Soaps since they got rid of Brookside, absolute disgrace.

1. Awaiting international clearance.

2. Yes.

3. I agree.

4. None at the moment.

5. Check the first page.