• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Chris Flanagan ‏@ChrisFlanaganLT  3m3 minutes ago

Watford sign striker Steven Berghuis for £4.6m. May affect interest in Gestede, and apparently Berghuis is very good in inclement weather...

which would in turn affect Rhodes transfer

Berghuis is a winger apparently, I think they're still looking at signing Gestede.

Honestly, if we sign Rhodes for £12m+ and he fails to score 20+ goals but does score a fair amount (7-15) then I'll be happy with that. Better than buying Luke Shaw for £30m, surely we can't do worse than that.

Kike scored more than 7 goals last year and yet he's seen as a flop despite costing far less and needing time to acclimatise to english football.

Would've scored a lot more had he been allowed to take penners too

Chris Flanagan ‏@ChrisFlanaganLT  3m3 minutes ago

Watford sign striker Steven Berghuis for £4.6m. May affect interest in Gestede, and apparently Berghuis is very good in inclement weather...

which would in turn affect Rhodes transfer

Berghuis is a winger apparently, I think they're still looking at signing Gestede.

Yea I don't know why he is reported as a striker, I just found out he played on the right wing last season.

Put it this way, if Rhodes doesn't score 20 goals this season with our midfield behind him then we might as well pack our bags and leave.

Has he ever scored 20+ goals in a season where he's played up top on his own?

That's where I think stuani will fit in, I have a feeling that specially when attacking from deep he will drift in centrally and do the donkey work like vossen used to.

It's hard to try and work out how we would line up tbh, if stuani did play on the right as he apparently does then what about adomah, we can't really leave him out. I can't see stuani playing centrally off the striker as that would mean Downing pushed out wide. The only thing I can think of is adomah on the left like we did a few times last season, it's a tough one though.

I'm sure I saw earlier that someone thought that the lack of news was a good thing as any rejected bid would've been reported.

I hop this is the case but I'm sure similar happened when we trying for the loan deal, It was more or less done and they dragged it out then just pulled the plug.

Hope this isn't the same

STUANI only kept out of starting for his national team because of suarez and cavani or rhodes who's kept out of his national team because of fletcher and naismith. Is it really a question stuani scores goals in arguably the best league in the world against the best teams in the world. Rhodes scores goals against rotherham and millwall he ISNT 12 million pounds worth no way. lets concentrate on what we have not what we won't be getting.

I bet Rhodes scores more than Stuani this season though.

I bet Stuani scores more.

DO NOT SHOOT THE MESSENGER... I just heard from my source who claims to be ITK. He has got stuff right in the past and any information I have passed on in the past has come from him.

He has text me to tell me that Rhodes has signed a 4 year deal with us, subject to a medical which he thinks will take place tomorrow morning.

I hope he is right! I can't take the excitement anymore!! Just want to know one way or the other what is going on.

DO NOT SHOOT THE MESSENGER... I just heard from my source who claims to be ITK. He has got stuff right in the past and any information I have passed on in the past has come from him.

He has text me to tell me that Rhodes has signed a 4 year deal with us, subject to a medical which he thinks will take place tomorrow morning.

I hope he is right! I can't take the excitement anymore!! Just want to know one way or the other what is going on.

Can't take anymore of this *hides behind sofa*