• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Super Mario would certainly fit in with the downing being excited thing, and has a tonne of experience in this country as well as well on value. Temporment is literally the only issue (and wages although rumours are Liverpool are willing to cover a huge chunk), and it can be a massive one. Would depend on if aitor reckons he can sort that out.

The latest bit in the Gazette suggests we aren't even waiting to hear from the Venky's but we are deciding if we want to go in with another bid..

I'm going to try and forget about this transfer until something happens because it sounds like any potential deal isn't happening any time soon...

:P

Would you rather have Bolotelli playing or Kike?

Balotelli.

And this is the reason why I barely comment here anymore. Is this actually a serious post?

Why wouldn't be? It's no less applicable than some of the other dross posted on here. 

And, answer the question please sir.

I don't think anyone is actually thinking we will get Balotelli, its purely a hypothetical question to kill time. Christ some people need to get a sense of humour.

They're talking about signing Balotelli, mate.  They clearly have a great sense of humour.