oneBoro Forum

Transfer Window - Summer 2015

Think there's an accepted bid coming up... Don't personally believe Nixon as he's been trying to sell Rhodes for ages now, but there's a couple others on Twitter saying it.

I think I speak for all of us when I say it's been brilliant having a view from the other side contributing during all this. Cheers for keeping us informed, RA!

Yep definitely one of the more interesting people to post stuff recently.

• Replies 23.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I told you all :)

RA, valuable contributions and always well articulated mate - you've been a pleasure!

I did try and register on that BRFCC forum to try and apologise for one of the Boro fans and to make us come across better but it wouldn't let me for some reason...

Just want this to end now. It has been dragging out for far to long now and I just hope that this entire saga has not distracted us from any of our other business in the last week or so. Would love it if we signed him as the main reason that we never went up was simply from a lack of goals, if he can add 20+ goals to the squad this season then I think we could all be very happy by the end of it.

My view is rather than distracting us from any other business, it may well be a wise and very calculated move to in fact distract everyone else from other Potential signings we are currently speaking to at other clubs. Maybe

Lets have some clear, rational thinking people!!! :D

This is Boro fans we're talking about, maybe we'll start slowly and just have them thinking at first...  :P

You cant ignore the fact Agnew is his uncle. There is no way we would be spending this much time trying to get a deal done if we didn't know that he was pretty much guaranteed to sign when the offer is made.

I'm 99% sure that *some* contact has already been made, as is the case with most big money deals with clubs despite it being illegal. feelers would have been put out to his agent etc..

It won't be via his uncle it will be via his agent the same as every other deal done on the planet.

Lets have some clear, rational thinking people!!! :D

This is Boro fans we're talking about, maybe we'll start slowly and just have them thinking at first...  :P

We haven't actually signed him yet.  Maybe that's the place to start the clear and rational thinking?

CT I refer more to the people thinking we have only been focussing on the Rhodes transfer - we are not that unprofessional.

It's just moaning, for moanings sake. I think its obvious to assume we have other fires burning.