oneBoro Forum

Transfer Window - Summer 2015

Is Moose the Talksport reporter that Tomlin's quite pally with? I know there's one, he kept going on about how Roy Hodgson should take a look at him. Lee might have let something slip to him if that's the case.

• Replies 23.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Luckily for us that Moose fella is talking about a different Lee Tomlin who lives somewhere by the side of the river Tee.

If in fact it turns out to be the Tees Tomlin then I hope we get a good price for him. I really like him as a player but we have already brought in replacements and then some.

Losing Bamford, Vossen and Tomlin and bringing in Downing, Stuani, Fabric Softener and possibly Rhodes certainly fits in the total overhaul of the forward line of whatever the quote was we were given.

We should be looking for at least £5m for Tomlin in my opinion. If he could be a bit more consistent he would be a good premiership footballer

Absolutely, especially Fabric Softener :-D!

Luckily for us that Moose fella is talking about a different Lee Tomlin who lives somewhere by the side of the river Tee.

If in fact it turns out to be the Tees Tomlin then I hope we get a good price for him. I really like him as a player but we have already brought in replacements and then some.

Losing Bamford, Vossen and Tomlin and bringing in Downing, Stuani, Fabric Softener and possibly Rhodes certainly fits in the total overhaul of the forward line of whatever the quote was we were given.

Been away for a few days.... Fabric softener ?

We should be looking for at least £5m for Tomlin in my opinion. If he could be a bit more consistent he would be a good premiership footballer

[fabric softener ?

[fabric softener ?

:D yeah. Diego Fabric Softener. That Italian we signed on loan from Watford.

[fabric softener ?

It's something that women put in the washing machine, as well as washing liquid. Us guy's don't generally bother with it! It's a license to print money, in my eyes. :D

[fabric softener ?

He brings a cleaner, softer approach to the attack :-D

I will be outraged if we let Tomlin go to make way for Rhodes.

Why why why would we let Tomlin go for less than half the price we would pay for Rhodes when Tomlin has contributed more in terms of goals+assists than Rhodes did last season. Plus Tomlin can make and score goals himself. Rhodes needs them made for him.

I want Rhodes but if it means we lose Tomlin then I would much rather we move on and buy a different, cheaper striker. What's the point in buying the finisher and selling the supply?

[fabric softener ?

He brings a cleaner, softer approach to the attack :-D

:D

Ah ... Now I get it... :)

I think Tomlins on his way ... Now is the peak time to cash in as his value will probably erode next season through less game time... Plus his performance v citeh is still fresh in the memory.. £5-6m should do it..

Is Moose the Talksport reporter that Tomlin's quite pally with? I know there's one, he kept going on about how Roy Hodgson should take a look at him. Lee might have let something slip to him if that's the case.

Yeah it's Moose from TalkSport, not sure about their friendship though, if it's true I have mixed emotions over it

I'm ambivalent about Rhodes, but I still wouldn't mind selling Tomlin if we can get over £4m. He was in and out of last years team and played out of position on the left. He wasn't an AK signing, at least he had already been scouted by our scouting team then signed at the last minute.

Sure he's an ok player but you have to look at the bigger picture, he's not going to get a game if we sign rhodes.

Is Moose the Talksport reporter that Tomlin's quite pally with?  I know there's one, he kept going on about how  Roy Hodgson should take a look at him.  Lee might have let something slip to him if that's the case.

Yeah it's Moose from TalkSport, not sure about their friendship though, if it's true I have mixed emotions over it

It's not. It's Adrian Durham who's a Peterborough (and Lee Tomlin) fan.