oneBoro Forum

Transfer Window - Summer 2015

@PaulWheelock: Led to believe that Adam Le Fondre is not undergoing a medical at #rovers and @WalesOnline now reporting striker is on his way to Wolves.

Maybe they should have accepted our bid, then they would be out of the embargo and in a strong position to sign a good striker who's apparently desperate to move back to the NW.

• Replies 23.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Not been funny guys we have kept our best players and added I don't fear anyone in this league and once we have our signings in, as downing said we will be the team to beat.

I'm getting rather concerned, we've still only got one "proven" striker in Kike, stuani paperwork holdups getting a bit nervous, Rhodes looks to be tailing off and I'm a bit uncomfortable with the price tag if we do get him. whilst we do have a few weeks until the end of the window, we've a number of tough games coming this month which we need to be at full strength for. Basically we need one new striker in this week, with a potential 2nd by the end of the window.

A post on FMTTM:

Vena Posted on 03/08/2015 11:57

Name A stirker...Plan B

I was given some info on Saturday from a source that seems credible given his links with the club but he has not proven himself on these things previously, (to me anyway).

He says the Rhodes deal is all but dead but Plan B is massive: could fill the staduim and cause major news.

Without putting much faith in this i let myself get carried away thinking about this but I could not think of anyone who would fit the criteria.

Assuming the rhodes deal falls through who is the stiker(s) you think fits the criteria of plan B?

Proven Scorer, Big enough name to get the fans excited & would feasibly come to boro for the right money.

Peter Crouch?

Andy Carrol?

-------------------

I'm going with Chicharito, who do you reckon it is? :D

ALF going to Wolves is a bit of a kick in teeth, think he could have been a decent signing

Wolves already have a few decent options up top too, exactly what we lack!

I seen some gossip saying Gayle to Fulham on loan, again a player I'd have liked to see us make a move for...

Why are people getting upset at a Jim Henson character from the 80's joining Wolves as a striker? Surely that will make them way weaker as he's gotta be older than me and only about 3ft tall? ;p

Not been funny guys we have kept our best players and added I don't fear anyone in this league and once we have our signings in, as downing said we will be the team to beat.

I'm getting rather concerned, we've still only got one "proven" striker in Kike, stuani paperwork holdups getting a bit nervous, Rhodes looks to be tailing off and I'm a bit uncomfortable with the price tag if we do get him. whilst we do have a few weeks until the end of the window, we've a number of tough games coming this month which we need to be at full strength for.  Basically we need one new striker in this week, with a potential 2nd by the end of the window.

We'll get Stuani sorted, he's training with the squad, I wouldn't be nervous about it. The good thing is that Kike has had a couple of good games, he'll be first choice striker at Preston with Stuani on the bench, I presume. If there was any position to be slightly concerned about, I'd say it was at CB, but these are all thoughts for the matchday thread.

ALF going to Wolves is a bit of a kick in teeth, think he could have been a decent signing

Wolves already have a few decent options up top too, exactly what we lack!

I seen some gossip saying Gayle to Fulham on loan, again a player I'd have liked to see us make a move for...

Why are people getting upset at a Jim Henson character from the 80's joining Wolves as a striker? Surely that will make them way weaker as he's gotta be older than me and only about 3ft tall? ;p

but he does eat cats

A post on FMTTM:

Vena Posted on 03/08/2015 11:57

Name A stirker...Plan B

I was given some info on Saturday from a source that seems credible given his links with the club but he has not proven himself on these things previously, (to me anyway).

He says the Rhodes deal is all but dead but Plan B is massive: could fill the staduim and cause major news.

Without putting much faith in this i let myself get carried away thinking about this but I could not think of anyone who would fit the criteria.

Assuming the rhodes deal falls through who is the stiker(s) you think fits the criteria of plan B?

Proven Scorer, Big enough name to get the fans excited & would feasibly come to boro for the right money.

Peter Crouch?

Andy Carrol?

-------------------

I'm going with Chicharito, who do you reckon it is? :D

Ayresome Angel,

does this fit in with what you've been told