• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I personally WOULD be very happy with Crouch... He'll score goals in this league and with the type of service we would expect him to receive from the three who would play behind him, I could really see him getting a bag full.

He's not the fastest, but your joking if you think Rhodes is fast, neither was Lambert or Daryl Murphey. Crouch would be a top class signing in my opinion.

Ladbrokes suspended betting for Crouch to Boro. I'll be shocked if we do sign him.

Settled my nerves if you say you would be surprised if we do sign him , because if we did I wouldn't be Excately overly impressed by the signing

I've always liked Crouch

Would get 15-25 goals in this league and create chances for others in the box due to his height alone.

Also good on the floor - probably better than in the air and a good work rate

I personally WOULD be very happy with Crouch... He'll score goals in this league and with the type of service we would expect him to receive from the three who would play behind him, I could really see him getting a bag full.

He's not the fastest, but your joking if you think Rhodes is fast, neither was Lambert or Daryl Murphey. Crouch would be a top class signing in my opinion.

I agree - hes always been under rated and I think he would be a great asset to us

Not Sure he can play on is own would need a second striker a bit like Quinn/ Phillips , wouldn't mind him but would only want him if it was a year contract would rather have Cole

Not Sure he can play on is own would need a second striker a bit like Quinn/ Phillips , wouldn't mind him but would only want him if it was a year contract would rather have Cole

Cole? As in, Carlton Cole...!?

I'm lost for words...

The only scenario in which I'd rather have Carlton Cole than Peter Croich would be if it was a toss up over which you had to snuggle up in bed with for a night...

Cole? As in, Carlton Cole...!?

I'm lost for words...

out of the two if i had a gun to my head  :D