• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Are the rumours true that you lot are kids?  Jesus Christ lads, that is utter *****

Are the rumours true that if more than 3 people agree with something then regardless of your views you will disagree just to be 'that guy'?

Oh this one again  :rolleyes:

I'm gonna take a gamble that I won't be the only one that watches this and has the same reaction as mine above.

Yeah Yanic how big's your willy lolz lmao #classbantz

Why so serious?

Are we not allowed a difference of opinion? Who cares if people agree with you or not? Seriously? This is a forum, on the internet...where people can discuss things and .... have a differing opinion. Doesn't you right, or me right.

EDIT: Corrected my terrible use of the English language a bit.

Are the rumours true that you lot are kids?  Jesus Christ lads, that is utter *****

Are the rumours true that if more than 3 people agree with something then regardless of your views you will disagree just to be 'that guy'?

I'm gonna take a gamble that I won't be the only one that watches this and has the same reaction as mine above.

Mate, it's #topbantz please get with the times ;)

I thought that the bit of banter he had with George Friend was quite good, but the rest of it was slightly funny and mostly childish. I wish he'd actually made the most of getting to meet the players and asked some proper footballing questions instead of just being a general ***. Also Grant Leadbitter is very modest and rather quiet?

It changed today to #classbantz, get with the programme, grandad  :P

It changed today to #classbantz, get with the programme, grandad  :P

Pipe down sonny Jeff or I'll kick you in the "knews".