oneBoro Forum

Transfer Window - Summer 2015

Dimi

Kalas Ayala Gibson Friend

Adomah Forshaw Clayton Downing

Rhodes Gayle

Now that would be scary and players in there actual positions.

but

rhodes has been dead for awhile now!

So stuani instead, looks great.

• Replies 23.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I've heard differently about rhoades. It's funny because look at the players we used to buy zemmamma, boyd,Killen, etc... And now look at our targets,Rhodes, Gayle etc.. We really have upped our game and goals

Where has Gibson got £22-24m out of? If Gayle is true, Rhodes is most certainly off. And I will be sooo happy that saga is finally behind us!

Downing will be Number 10! You're a Mowbray manager you, DK. Square pegs in round holes!

Sorry man... Couldn't resists ;)

You can try but you won't succeed, downing has played lw/lm for 95%? of his career and played only one season at #10, he will probably play #10 but he's just as good on the wing, unlike stuani and gayle.

Aye, and had his best season since leaving Teesside whilst playing Number 10. A season which saw him return to the England side.

Downing will play Number 10 this season at least 90% of this season.

Karanka has previously dabbled with the ultra-aggressive 3-5-2. Perhaps we might see more of it thanks to the change in personnel?

Dimi

Ayala-Gibson-Friend

Clayton-Leadbitter

Adomah-Downing-Carayol(?)

Stuani-Gayle

Very aggressive. Perhaps a bit too narrow in the defence?

Downing will be Number 10! You're a Mowbray manager you, DK. Square pegs in round holes!

Sorry man... Couldn't resists ;)

sorry your wrong Stewy is a LW converted to a No10 so in that thinking he is equally good in both positions  :D

but yes beware i will jump on anyone putting formation up with players in wrong position to what i think is right, glad i'm finally getting recognition lol

I just love the fact that VB puts a smile on nearly everyone's faces when he posts his fag packet information

Just hope this one works out though as he got dogs abuse over RM .

Of all the ITKers though I must admit his view is the one we all sit up and take notice of . 

Looking like a blinding season ahead

I just love the fact that VB puts a smile on nearly everyone's faces when he posts his fag packet information

Just hope this one works out though as he got dogs abuse over RM .

Of all the ITKers though I must admit his view is the one we all sit up and take notice of . 

Looking like a blinding season ahead

RM = He who shall not be named!