oneBoro Forum

Transfer Window - Summer 2015

If certain members told some of you the world was flat I think you'd believe it...

Exactly this.

Not sure what the problem is. When people share information it adds to the discussion, surely?

• Replies 23.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Whats this? Video game chat in the transfer thread? Encouraged by an admin?!? Blasphemy :D

Seriously though if you have got a ps4 and DIDNT download rocket league whilst it was free last month, you're a bloody FOOL!

Bertrand Traore is in action for Chelsea on SkySports 1. I read something the other day which mentioned Josè was going to use him as his 4th striker option.

Doubtful we will get him on loan, but he's pretty tasty so far!

Whats this? Video game chat in the transfer thread? Encouraged by an admin?!? Blasphemy :D

Seriously though if you have got a ps4 and DIDNT download rocket league whilst it was free last month, you're a bloody FOOL!

I agree that it shouldn't be on this thread and is distracting away from debating the Evening Gazette, AV, the clubs finances,... I mean transfers but I concur.... Rocket League is the best offering from PS so far, much more addictive than it has any right to be.

Bertrand Traore is in action for Chelsea on SkySports 1. I read something the other day which mentioned Josè was going to use him as his 4th striker option.

Doubtful we will get him on loan, but he's pretty tasty so far!

He's been given a squad number for next season so I'd be surprised to see him go anywhere.

I'd still expect two Chelsea lads to come in still (possibly three)

If you want to talk to me about video games then I've been in the business since 84.

Since 2004 for me. If you're ever over in Vancouver, let me know and we can meet up for a drink!

Chalobah to come in on loan if Stones goes to Chelsea.

I'm sure somebody else posted that same thing a little while back on here - typicalbrough maybe?   Seems odd that we'd go for him after getting the lad from Southampton or that we'd get the lad from Southampton and then go for him as well.

If you want to talk to me about video games then I've been in the business since 84.

Since 2004 for me. If you're ever over in Vancouver, let me know and we can meet up for a drink!

Nauser ... I was over there last September for XPS. First time in Vancouver and I loved it.

Hopefully more information at 10pm regarding Gayle.

Chalobah to come in on loan if Stones goes to Chelsea.

I'm sure somebody else posted that same thing a little while back on here - typicalbrough maybe?   Seems odd that we'd go for him after getting the lad from Southampton or that we'd get the lad from Southampton and then go for him as well.

Chalobah is a CM? Or am I being daft