oneBoro Forum

Transfer Window - Summer 2015

If the Rhodes deal is to come off, it'll have to involve another club. If Blackburn want to sell to a Premier League club, then what that club then do with him immediately is up to them. Steve Gibson is a very well liked man by a lot of his local competitors.

In short, it's not off the table. Yet.

This.

• Replies 23.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Rhodes is dead, has been for a while

Gayle is on, season long loan

Glenn Murray MAYBE might happen on a permanent, Source doesn't know yet.

Got it all confirmed tonight

Kalas was not the most convincing of CBs for me. He wasn't the only one in this situation, but I remember when he got torn to shreds by Callum Wilson at Bournemouth.

And if we can avoid Nsue at right-back forever, that'd be great. I genuinely thought we'd be looking at two right-backs this summer. Did okay at Wembley when we were pushing forward but he can't defend to save his life and I don't think he ever looks particularly happy to slot in there.

Just to put that 14 mil in context, Dzeko from man city who is way better player than rhodes went for 12 mil to roma we could of used the spare 2 mil and 3.5 mil from the sale of tomlin to pay for Dzekos wages and transfer as ridiculous as it sounds. Now im not saying that would ever happen because we are in the championship but my point is isnt this getting a little ridiculous these bids for rhodes.

Dzeko's wages are in the 120k a week range lol

That'd still only be £1.4m out of a year's budget, so that's £15.4m. Of course, the word 'only' is subjective but still, that's not really the reason. It's more that the margin between being promoted and winning a payday of ~£150m could be that one star striker. If we were to get promotion with Blackburn not being promoted by a margin of a few points won due to said start-striker then £14m doesn't look like that much money.

Still, there's the transfer embargo which means Blackburn can't buy players to compete, plus the Venkys' lot are out of their bloody minds. It's just not that simple.

Dzeko's transfer is a completely different situation in which the rules are different. I'm sure if it was Liverpool going in for him the fee would be about double.

Rhodes is dead, has been for a while

Gayle is on, season long loan

Glenn Murray MAYBE might happen on a permanent, Source doesn't know yet.

Got it all confirmed tonight

Don't want to sign Rhodes if he's dead. No use to anyone in that state

Kalas was not the most convincing of CBs for me. He wasn't the only one in this situation, but I remember when he got torn to shreds by Callum Wilson at Bournemouth.

And if we can avoid Nsue at right-back forever, that'd be great. I genuinely thought we'd be looking at two right-backs this summer. Did okay at Wembley when we were pushing forward but he can't defend to save his life and I don't think he ever looks particularly happy to slot in there.

They both had an off day, that's true.

Nsue also played at RB against 

Derby (H) Won 2-0

Millwall (A) Won 5-1

Nottingham Forest (H) Won 3-0

a***st others. 

Not saying he's the ideal full back, just that one televised game shouldn't be used to judge a player's entire ability.

They both had an off day, that's true.

Nsue also played at RB against 

Derby (H) Won 2-0

Millwall (A) Won 5-1

Nottingham Forest (H) Won 3-0

a***st others. 

Not saying he's the ideal full back, just that one televised game shouldn't be used to judge a player's entire ability.

No for that you go to youtube

Just seen A Boro fan call Dwight Gayle Overrated on Twitter. Everyone is entitled to their own opinion but he certainly isn't overrated. In fact, I think he is underrated. Hasn't been given a proper chance at Palace.

To be honest I feel the whole team were poor that day I feel Ayala was a massive miss for us in the game. Despite being torn to shreds in that game he also had Suarez Sturridge and Sterling in his back pocket in his Chelsea debut. I wouldnt write him off after one shocker likewise I wouldnt say he is world class due to his debut for Chelsea.