• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Alan Nixon ‏@reluctantnicko   3m3 minutes ago

Dwight Gayle not keen on Bristol City move. Massive offer. Plus an intriguing extra in deal too. Palace won't be happy.

Brilliant news. Gibbo, here's your chance!

Yes, Do what needs to be done Mr Gibson and sign Gayle.. Pretty please with a cherry on top  :D

Nixon just said to me doesn't fancy the north

Gayle waiting for one of the London clubs to agree a deal. If Austin leave QPR then they will bid and if McCormack departs Fulham then he could go there. He may even end up at Brentford if Gray finally is sold.

Sky news just announced Bristol City sign Gayle for 6 million

Oh no they haven't

Lord I hope you are correct.... but I just saw it on TV in Asia

Gayle waiting for one of the London clubs to agree a deal. If Austin leave QPR then they will bid and if McCormack departs Fulham then he could go there. He may even end up at Brentford if Gray finally is sold.

So VB, do you reckon that scuppers any potential deal we might try to make for Gayle and if so have you heard any rumblings about who else might be targeted?

Am I the only one really not hung up on us signing a striker?

I genuinely think the issue is the system behind the striker. Doesn't matter whose playing ST, could be Diego Costa, in that game against Preston then they'd not have scored with the lack of service we offer. Squad that we have now is more than capable of getting us up, we just need to play to Kike / Stuani's strengths.

Can we use the Kevin Keegan approach? it worked on Rob Lee :D