• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

How on earth have you managed to pick up on a rumour and not question how your cousin actually knows this? Its rubbish imo. About 10 pages of a guessing game wasn't the funnest thing to read

guaranteed game time,plus the realistic possibility we would be promoted and then him signing full time for us,maybe,sometimes you need to take a step back to go forward,sounds too good to be true thats for sure,similar to the downing situation,i didnt really believe that either,lol

Are we almost done?

Moses and Nugent would complete our forward line, I'm not sure that we would need to sign anyone else up front.

The midfield looks strong and we have Stephens and Maloney in case of injuries. With Fry's emergence, Stephens and Woody as well as Rhys and Damia on their way back, then the defence looks well covered.

That just leaves a keeper,the Given palaver and the need for better distribution, as well as Rippers out on loan, makes me think that we'll bring in a first choice GK.

Right, I wasn't going to post his name but after seeing that quote from Anthony Vickers, and the fact that this player has proven championship experience I think this story has some element of truth. Nor do I want to upset anyone on here by being so secretive. One thing that I didn't say is that my cousin said that this deal was "pretty much done".

So the player Boro hope to sign is...

*drum roll*

VICTOR MOSES.

unless hes got his info from u km :shy:

and here's me to just pulling Victor Moses name out of nowhere yesterday.. and look what happens today.

if that's all it takes for Boro to possible sign someone who should I come out with today...

Are we almost done?

Moses and Nugent would complete our forward line, I'm not sure that we would need to sign anyone else up front.

The midfield looks strong and we have Stephens and Maloney in case of injuries. With Fry's emergence, Stephens and Woody as well as  Rhys and Damia on their way back, then the defence looks well covered.

That just leaves a keeper,the Given palaver and the need for better distribution, as well as Rippers out on loan, makes me think that we'll bring in a first choice GK.

So Agazzi, Nugent and Moses then? Sound.

and here's me to just pulling Victor Moses name out of nowhere yesterday.. and look what happens today.

if that's all it takes for Boro to possible sign someone who should I come out with today...

A goalkeeper, you choose :)

is Fabian Assman still playing?