• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Delighted to have signed him, he'll be a real asset in this league. People seem to have forgotten that he was our number one target last summer, and we've finally got our man. Still think we'll sign another forward but it's not as urgent now so we can take our time and make sure we get the right deal.

And so it begins, the Big Dog has arrived time for me to clock in as his advocate for the season.

Basic criticism rebuttal for now, yes Nugent scored penalties in their promotion season the two previous seasons where he got 16 goals he was not on penalties.

This is a great signing for us there's nothing to worry about with Nuge he will be brilliant.

Solid signing should do a good job for us. Knows the league well and at £2m up front seems good business. I suspect the other £2m is if we get promoted and he gets 20 goals in which case that will be well spent also. Real competition for the striking options now.

Delighted to have signed him, he'll be a real asset in this league. People seem to have forgotten that he was our number one target last summer, and we've finally got our man. Still think we'll sign another forward but it's not as urgent now so we can take our time and make sure we get the right deal.

i can't see another forward coming in now maybe a winger i think stuani is going to smash this league