• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Oh, I took it as a pun for the "noise levels are cranking up". Got really excited when I saw the headline ;)

I know and yours is probably the correct interpretation. Mine was me trying to be as cryptic as Downsouth. I think it's beholden on him to clear up this matter before the board goes has a collective mental breakdown trying to decide what he meant. :D

Well the last headline was "It's all gone quiet over here" and with the latest flurry of speculation about Antonio and others then thought it was a reversal and that things were happening again hence the latest headline

Perhaps fans may be appealed by the tricks provided by Antonio. but he is a player doing all the things by himself without any interlink with other players. he suits a counter-attack system with space for him doing tricks but not a system playing with a high line with limited space upfront. he is not the right player

Perhaps fans may be appealed by the tricks provided by Antonio. but he is a player doing all the things by himself without any interlink with other players. he suits a counter-attack system with space for him doing tricks but not a system playing with a high line with limited space upfront. he is not the right player

14 assists?

14 assists?

All 14 assists were for himself. The greedy *** :P

14 assists?

But then with what you have said then he is totally right for us as he will be the catalyst for starting good attacking play and then with his assists goals will come :)