oneBoro Forum

Transfer Window - Summer 2015

Ben Gibson ‏@bengibson1993  16 secs16 seconds ago

Important we won last night ... People might not think a lot of it but it was big for us as a team ... Fans were brilliant for 120 mins ???

Reading between the lines I think this shows something has gone on

One thing people seem to be missing/glossing over. Is the fact (albeit against lesser quality) that Boro actually managed to COME FROM BEHIND to win a match. That's a huge monkey of their backs. Can't remember the last time we did that.

We DREW in 90 minutes against a team one league BELOW us, we only one in extra time.  The MONKEY is still there.

• Replies 23.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

If thats really what they have fallen out over Karanka has lost the plot

He is a winner and will always take loosing badly, but taking it out on his own players and staff, too far. Less convinced with karanka every game at the moment

just a thought, isn't this exactly what seemed to happen with higgy also ?

Think it's strange considering how recently AK was praising AA as a leader and gave him the captain's armband.

Maybe that was AK trying to placate AA and get him in the right frame of mind?

AA has been a model professional on the pitch putting in as much graft as requested, to the detriment of the more fun attacking stuff.

If we get another RW it may as well just be a holding midfielder (like Reach) and let Kalas get forwards. Or just let it be someone who can cross / has a better end product than AA, that's the only way we could use the situation to improve. As twinkly as Albert's toes are, his end product is actually below the level required 9 times out of 10.

Think a major issue is that people keep reading between the lines :P

How dare you be so sensible... Get back on the Doom Bar! ;)

Much more fun reading between the lines.

Important we won last night ... People might not think a lot of it but it was big for us as a team ... Fans were brilliant for 120 mins ???

One thing people seem to be missing/glossing over. Is the fact (albeit against lesser quality) that Boro actually managed to COME FROM BEHIND to win a match. That's a huge monkey of their backs. Can't remember the last time we did that.

We DREW in 90 minutes against a team one league BELOW us, we only one in extra time.  The MONKEY is still there.

That's not how I read gibbo's tweet.

That's not how I read gibbo's tweet.

Maybe they'd just all had a bet on it? ;)

I think given the result on Saturday and whatever has happened behind the scenes then losing last night would have been less than ideal.

Bristol City want him back, no news on any QPR interest although that might change if Phillips leaves them.

We haven't had any updates from VB for a while... where are you lurking, VB?

Wonder if we take a look at DeAndre Yedlin for that right wing position. I know he's primarily a right back but he can also play right wing back and right midfield. Would like to see what he can do in this division.