• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Just thought something about Albert, two statements which I believe Bailey definitely made.

One was Albert saying he'd never play under Karanka again.

One which Bailey definitely said was Albert saying he would have happily travelled with the squad and played yesterday.

Those two statements directly conflict with one another. I mean, I imagine the first was heat of the moment definitely. But still, does it possibly mean (prepare for straw clutching) that things have at least cooled down on that front, with the potential to rebuild a relationship?

Might ask Bailey about it if I can find a tweet about the first statement to back up the question.

By the time I've found one, I bet this happens... 'BREAKING NEWS: Adomah signs for Bristol City!'... Just to waste my time. :D

He definitely said the thing about him being ready to be part of the squad yesterday, probably his agent stirring ***.

Adomah's agent is probably orchestrating things not to make him sound bad and be fined by the club by flatly refusing to play. Adomah's probably told Karanka he was willing to play but isn't focussed and wants to leave, pretty much achieving what he wants without the negatives.

There has been some tosh written on here, but Downing putting in a transfer request as the window shuts because we haven't spent stupid money on a player/players takes the biscuit!

I don't think downing has been lied to, when he came to the club was when we were in for Rhodes, so he probably got told that he was our main target along with someone maybe like Moses (who did come round rockliffe).

These transfers didn't happen, but not for lack of trying, therefore Downing hasn't been misled at all.

He is not back at the club for that reason anyway. He loves Boro, his family are around and he wants to end his career at his boyhood club.

Expect a 'big signing' to be announced tomorrow.

Have you heard anything like?

No. The Founder of Middlesbrough FC Official Singapore Supporters Club is buzzing on Twitter about a big signing to be announced. You may ask why I'm believing some randomer, but the same happened last summer. He was raving about a big money striker signing and a few days later we signed Kike. Think he might have a good contact.

No. The Founder of Middlesbrough FC Official Singapore Supporters Club is buzzing on Twitter about a big signing to be announced. You may ask why I'm believing some randomer, but the same happened last summer. He was raving about a big money striker signing and a few days later we signed Kike. Think he might have a good contact.

Can anyone link the tweet(s)?

Bloody hell. I was going to have an early night as well.

Is he Zhimai?

Bloody hell. I was going to have an early night as well.

some squeeze it out of the guy, we cant wait until tomorrow now. KM your a big tease.