oneBoro Forum

Transfer Window - Summer 2015

KM, Your going to send twitter bonkers.

If your info is correct I wonder if VB or PP have anything to add to it.

My notifications on Twitter have already exploded :D

• Replies 23.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Piazon, another exotic name that "plays" for

Chelsea. No thanks.

Yeah because Chelsea's loans have all been terrible haven't they?

He would do well in our league

When did I say that, I must have amnesia. Hold on give me a mo I'll read it back and check....

Nope, definitely didn't, odd though, because from what you've said there, it's almost as if I definitely did?

I'm glad you know the guy well enough to know whether he will be a success or not though, especially after his other disastrous loan spells, I concede to you.

I've seen enough of him to think he would do well in this league. He didn't do too well in the Bundesliga last year but that's a higher standard than the championship and he was excellent for vitesse the year before that. He's now a year older and physically more mature.

KM, Your going to send twitter bonkers.

If your info is correct I wonder if VB or PP have anything to add to it.

My notifications on Twitter have already exploded :D

Lol.. I hope your info is right and we make a huge signing, In terms of excitement and players ability.

I never knew a club had to book medicals.. What about deals that happen on transfer deadline day that weren't planned?.

Piazon, another exotic name that "plays" for

Chelsea. No thanks.

Yeah because Chelsea's loans have all been terrible haven't they?

He would do well in our league

When did I say that, I must have amnesia. Hold on give me a mo I'll read it back and check....

Nope, definitely didn't, odd though, because from what you've said there, it's almost as if I definitely did?

I'm glad you know the guy well enough to know whether he will be a success or not though, especially after his other disastrous loan spells, I concede to you.

I've seen enough of him to think he would do well in this league. He didn't do too well in the Bundesliga last year but that's a higher standard than the championship and he was excellent for vitesse the year before that. He's now a year older and physically more mature.

Fair enough pal.

I love how KM has come out of the blue to become a genuine source of information. Especially as we all know how much he loves a transfer rumour.

Not been this proud of a bairn since my daughters SATs results ;)

MARY MOTHER OF JESUS...This is spooky...just had this message of my trustworthy source

Don't know how true, but someone senior at the medical centre said, major signing expected within 24 hours word used HUGE!

100%, my mate doesn't have details, but major signing, you can feel buzz at the centre, everyone second guessing the signing.

Maybe we're re-signing Tomlin.

RE this new signing; Well Ponk ponce did post the pic of the meeting of the big wigs didn't he? Maybe something to do with that

I'd put money on that being the case, all those important people don't get together just for the hell of it.

I reckon the blonde haired guy in the picture was a player, guy next to him was his agent me thinks.

MARY MOTHER OF JESUS...This is spooky...just had this message of my trustworthy source

Don't know how true, but someone senior at the medical centre said, major signing expected within 24 hours word used HUGE!

100%, my mate doesn't have details, but major signing, you can feel buzz at the centre, everyone second guessing the signing.

:D

:)

Well West Ham are signing Moses, so they no longer want Antonio. Alan Nixon said Antonio will leave because he wants more money...

Surely not?

Would Antonio be classed as a huge signing though?  I don't see that, good player yes but huge signing?

RE this new signing; Well Ponk ponce did post the pic of the meeting of the big wigs didn't he? Maybe something to do with that

I'd put money on that being the case, all those important people don't get together just for the hell of it.

I reckon the blonde haired guy in the picture was a player, guy next to him was his agent me thinks.

Must be. All the Boro officials look like here wearing the same blue shirt. Those two are in all black. Obviously didn't get the club memo, so must be a player and agent. ;)