oneBoro Forum

Transfer Window - Summer 2015

RE this new signing; Well Ponk ponce did post the pic of the meeting of the big wigs didn't he? Maybe something to do with that

I'd put money on that being the case, all those important people don't get together just for the hell of it.

I reckon the blonde haired guy in the picture was a player, guy next to him was his agent me thinks.

Anyone got the pic?

• Replies 23.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

RE this new signing; Well Ponk ponce did post the pic of the meeting of the big wigs didn't he? Maybe something to do with that

I'd put money on that being the case, all those important people don't get together just for the hell of it.

I reckon the blonde haired guy in the picture was a player, guy next to him was his agent me thinks.

Anyone got the pic?

https://twitter.com/thepinkponce/status/637976951236505601

Anyone got the pic?

CNqMpXQWEAA23er.jpg

KM, Your going to send twitter bonkers.

If your info is correct I wonder if VB or PP have anything to add to it.

My notifications on Twitter have already exploded :D

Lol.. I hope your info is right and we make a huge signing, In terms of excitement and players ability.

I never knew a club had to book medicals.. What about deals that happen on transfer deadline day that weren't planned?.

depends on the club set up, some do medicals in house so its not a problem whilst others like ourselves outsource it.

clubs like ourselves book spots on deadline day incase something comes up. Clubs that outsource also do this if they are planning to sell. If AA was to move really late in the window the logistics may make it easier to have a medical up here rather than travelling to do it.

Anyone got the pic?

https://twitter.com/thepinkponce/status/637976951236505601

Lol it's Luka ***ing Modric isn't it? :D