oneBoro Forum

Transfer Window - Summer 2015

The Blonde one is Nedved, I'm convinced of it, he is on the board of directors at Juventus and has been since 2012. Any decent youngsters from Juve?

• Replies 23.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

The Blonde one is Nedved, I'm convinced of it, he is on the board of directors at Juventus and has been since 2012. Any decent youngsters from Juve?

Pogba.

My Modric comment was based purely on the look of the picture not on any thought we could compete for a signing like that , at least whilst we were in the champo

That said none of the potential signings mentioned recently (including Rhodes , Antonio , Michu) would be classed as Huge by me . Downing was huge , everyone else just good. So who on earth would be on a par with a Downing

Guess I will have to wait like everyone else to find out

Based on Changing Times' shock combined with his knowledge of football, I would assume signing this player would cause jaws to drop.

I've had a few drinks tonight but surely to god people got the Luke Skywalker joke???  If not I'm retiring from showbusiness.

I honestly didn't.

Would it make you angry if I told you I've never watched any Star Wars movie all the way through.

It's Evra

Oh yeah definitely, not like he played for Juventus today and got sent off against Roma or anything...   :dodgy:

:D He heard about the bid half way through the match

His agent is silvano Martina, who does have reasonably long blond (ish) hair. But he is 62 and I'd say the guy in the picture, well, isn't!!

Edit: ignore me, that is vidic's agent