oneBoro Forum

Transfer Window - Summer 2015

KM cracks me up....I hope hes right but that information you gave anybody could make up

Yeah if they want to risk looking incredibly stupid.

Mate I think some of his previous messages have already done that!

Check how many times hes named a player that we are close to signing and look how many have materialized , enough said....

This time of year no fan is given information because even the players are not sure what happens on deadline day

• Replies 23.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

KM cracks me up....I hope hes right but that information you gave anybody could make up

Class^^^^

I hope it comes off even more now just to shut up all these idiots. What's the point in having daft digs at somebody you know isn't just having a laugh.

Check how many times hes named a player that we are close to signing and look how many have materialized , enough said....

This time of year no fan is given information because even the players are not sure what happens on deadline day

The only player that I've ever named we are close to signing is Victor Moses. I've never mentioned any other player.

He hasn't named anyone has he?  He hasn't even mentioned anyone today, just that a medical took place, which is exactly what he's said in the past and been correct about.  Don't confuse him linking stuff on here from twitter and the like with what he's been saying about the medicals.  One is him finding information on the internet and putting in here and one is stuff he's actually being told in person.

If you think I'm making it up as I go along then don't believe me. This is exactly why I didn't want to post anything in the first place.

I don't care if it's you former lovers niece's teachers gynaecologists best friend who is giving you the info. You keep giving it to us.

Early on in the window he speculated with the rest of us and posted rumours he found from all (mostly dark) corners of the Internet. Recently over the last few weeks he received snippets of info and has posted them on here. Even he was unsure when he first started sharing them. Over the last few weeks whatever's he has posted has turned out to be true, to my knowledge anyway.

Leave the lad alone I like his posts and besides it makes things interesting

Agreed. Doesn't claim to be ITK with names and deals, just obviously has a source at the medical centre. Even if nothing comes of it, it's got us all chatting on here with excitement.

Leonardo Sanguinetti ‏@leo_sanguinetti

13.20 De Pena estaba viajaba a Madrid y luego a Londres, 12.30 se canceló la reserva. La orden?, llegó de Nacional que ahora está reunido.

translation

Leonardo Sanguinetti @leo_sanguinetti

13.20 De Pena was traveling to Madrid and then to London, 1230 booking was canceled. The order came from National ?, which is now in session.