• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

De pana is at the airport and the plane leaves in twenty minutes.  According to the journo I'm tweeting

Paris flight departs in 20 minutes from Carrasco.

This is becoming a farce and we don't even know who the guy is. Almost sounds like nacional have venkeyed it and asked for more at the last minute.

Not really a farce is it?  They're trying to negotiate a transfer from two different continents, across two hemispheres with a hard deadline when it's entirely possible that the signing or sale may be dependent on various things.

De pana is at the airport and the plane leaves in twenty minutes. According to the journo I'm tweeting

I'd just get on it. Go on lad, do an odemwingie

The pilot might be a Nacional fan.

De pana is at the airport and the plane leaves in twenty minutes.  According to the journo I'm tweeting

Paris flight departs in 20 minutes from Carrasco.

This is becoming a farce and we don't even know who the guy is. Almost sounds like nacional have venkeyed it and asked for more at the last minute.

Not really a farce is it?  They're trying to negotiate a transfer from two different continents, across two hemispheres with a hard deadline when it's entirely possible that the signing or sale may be dependent on various things.

Of course it's a farce, last night he was on his way then it was off. Then obviously it's been back on to the extent that he's booked a flight to UK, then it's been called off again as he's sat waiting for his plane. If you were that player sat there you'd be kicking off saying its a farce.

Of course it's a farce, last night he was on his way then it was off. Then obviously it's been back on to the extent that he's booked a flight to UK, then it's been called off again as he's sat waiting for his plane. If you were that player sat there you'd be kicking off saying its a farce.

It's not a farce ffs.  Sometimes negotiations in any walk of life take time or can be on/off.  When you're talking about deal probably involving millions of Pounds then both parties want to make sure it's right. This is more complicated by the fact that there is the best part of 12,000km distance between both parties and there is a hard deadline and short space of time to complete.  Not to mention that this deal could be dependent on whether we are looking to sign something else or not for all any of us know.  Sometimes things are more complicated than it might appear.