• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

My local team has just signed a Russian called Dzhamaldin Abdukhalitovich Khodzhaniyazov. We should have been in for him. Would make Maddos commentary a bit more interesting.

Guy called Graeme bandiera saying Antonio Valencia is a rumour round where he lives.

I know this is is bit of a joke but would he tick the Wow signing criteria? And be a direct replacement for Adomah?

I fully believe KM was telling the truth, yet that doesn't detract from that fact that it's been a full day and we still haven't signed, or at least announced, anyone.

It may depend on adomah leaving or that players team getting someone else in. There are so many reasons why we haven't heard anything yet. Just at least wait until the deadline before questioning things.

Laura #Garracharrua ‏@LBCeleste 2 mins2 minutes ago

Laura #Garracharrua retweeted Alen Banewur 

Right now #DePena staying at Nacional. #Boro offer was turned down. Via @alenb259 interview w/Nacional exec.

My local team has just signed a Russian called Dzhamaldin Abdukhalitovich Khodzhaniyazov. We should have been in for him. Would make Maddos commentary a bit more interesting.

He's got to have a brazilian style nickname surely, how would he get that on the back of a shirt?

I fully believe KM was telling the truth, yet that doesn't detract from that fact that it's been a full day and we still haven't signed, or at least announced, anyone.

Well there definitely was a medical today, he could have already signed and the club just want to keep it under wraps until tomorrow.

If De Pena's fell through the only other rumoured non AA related move is Makris?

De Pena being a LW must mean that surely despite AV saying otherwise we are trying to bring in a left winger even if AA stayed.

If De Pena's fell through the only other rumoured non AA related move is Makris?

I posted a link the other day with a quote from somebody from his club denying there'd been any contact from us, so I'm not sure there's anything in that one.