oneBoro Forum

Transfer Window - Summer 2015

If De Pena's fell through the only other rumoured non AA related move is Makris?

I posted a link the other day with a quote from somebody from his club denying there'd been any contact from us, so I'm not sure there's anything in that one.

Think your right, de Pena and this black guy seem to be our targets.

• Replies 23.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I fully believe KM was telling the truth, yet that doesn't detract from that fact that it's been a full day and we still haven't signed, or at least announced, anyone.

Well there definitely was a medical today, he could have already signed and the club just want to keep it under wraps until tomorrow.

Did the planned medical actually take place then?

I fully believe KM was telling the truth, yet that doesn't detract from that fact that it's been a full day and we still haven't signed, or at least announced, anyone.

Well there definitely was a medical today, he could have already signed and the club just want to keep it under wraps until tomorrow.

Yep. I posted about it earlier.

If those figures are correct we are certainly not the club gazumping anyone.

if they cant reach a valuation to sign him. we'll loan him, that what i thinks on the cards anyhow.

West Ham were willing to pay his 70k a week on loan and I very much doubt we can match that and we can't match their 15 mil evaluation so that's also not us. We are not the team gazumping west ham.

Spurs

Where did you hear that? 8/1 on betvictor to be spurs....

Both Spurs and Palace are keen on him but the latter club can't afford his wages.

Sorry, missed that. At least someone is coming in then it seems.

if they cant reach a valuation to sign him. we'll loan him, that what i thinks on the cards anyhow.

West Ham were willing to pay his 70k a week on loan and I very much doubt we can match that and we can't match their 15 mil evaluation so that's also not us. We are not the team gazumping west ham.

Spurs

Both Spurs and Palace are keen on him but the latter club can't afford his wages.

And we can?

Just hope it's someone 'huge' otherwise I'm going to get stick from all corners :D

Spurs

And we can?

We wanted him on loan when no other club showed any interest, Chelsea would have contributed towards his wages. Then West Ham got involved . Spurs willing to buy him for £15 million.

KM ... Where was the medical held?

Not sure mate but the info seems to have come from someone who was in the medical centre at the time. He did say "Discreet back door scan, no one seen him except main Dr for MRI" so not many people will know.

Just hope it's someone 'huge' otherwise I'm going to get stick from all corners :D

If it's not Mido 'Huge' then you'll be getting it both barrels from me KM! ?

This Antonio Valencia thing seems to be slowly gaining momentum

Once it gets up to speed it will run in a straight line really quickly then fizz a low cross across the box

:D