oneBoro Forum

Transfer Window - Summer 2015

Sebas Giovanelli ‏@SebasGiovanelli · 1m minute ago

De Pena's flight has been cancelled after rumours that there was something wrong with the planes left phalange. It turned out that there was no left phalange

It's a joke. I'm sorry if any miserable old goats were offended.

• Replies 23.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

PasesUruguay ‏@PasesUruguay 2 mins2 minutes ago

#REITERAMOS #NACIONAL: en minutos viaja @carlosdepena rumbo a Inglaterra. Será jugador del @boro. Increíble pero cierto. Te lo adelantamos.

PasesUruguay mins2PasesUruguay 2 minutes ago

#REITERAMOS #NACIONAL:carlosdepena In minutes traveling to England. It willboro player. Incredible but true. What you anticipate.

Bloody hell more drama than eastenders this :D

KM ... Where was the medical held?

Not sure mate but the info seems to have come from someone who was in the medical centre at the time. He did say "Discreet back door scan, no one seen him except main Dr for MRI" so not many people will know.

The majority if not all of Boro's Medicals are carried out at Woodlands private hospital in Darlington. Their staff sign NDA's , my friend is high up there and he will never jeopardise their client MFC's confidentiality relating to players otherwise they are dismissed.

It's very odd that both of Fredericks and Vossen struggled to last very long at their new clubs after leaving us. Hopefully Bamford is the next not to settle and returns here.

Not sure mate but the info seems to have come from someone who was in the medical centre at the time. He did say "Discreet back door scan, no one seen him except main Dr for MRI" so not many people will know.

The majority if not all of Boro's Medicals are carried out at Woodlands private hospital in Darlington. Their staff sign NDA's , my friend is high up there and he will never jeopardise their client MFC's confidentiality relating to players otherwise they are dismissed.

Well no names have been leaked. The person who leaked it was a huge signing was a senior figure at the medical centre.

It's very odd that both of Fredericks and Vossen struggled to last very long at their new clubs after leaving us.

Vossen is a strange one, shows how much he must have liked it here. Always got the feeling he didn't want to go to burnley it was on and off for ages that one.

PasesUruguay ‏@PasesUruguay 2m2 minutes ago View translation

Parece joda pero es real. El jugador espera un llamado para volver a ir al aeropuerto. El jugador quiere irse, @nacional no.

PasesUruguay ‏@PasesUruguay

It ***s but it seems real. The player expects a call to return to the airport. The player wants to leave, nacional no.

Will he get here in time for a 6pm deadline though, if it's an 18+ hour flight?  I can't work it out, my maths is really bad.

6pm is 18 hours from midnight, so however long it is before midnight when he flies is how long he'll have to sort everything out

I'm so confused by all the De Pena tweets, this is why 3rd party ownership is flat wrong we have an agreement with 1 side and 1 side is moving the goalposts.

Absolutely bizarre saga if it's all true.

Will he get here in time for a 6pm deadline though, if it's an 18+ hour flight?  I can't work it out, my maths is really bad.

6pm is 18 hours from midnight, so however long it is before midnight when he flies is how long he'll have to sort everything out

Ah ok, cheers

Well no names have been leaked. The person who leaked it was a huge signing was a senior figure at the medical centre.

Yeh I'm really not sure where this kind of thing would stand in terms of patient and client confidentiality. Nobody knows who the player is other than the doctor who performed the medical apparently, all they've been told was that someone was having a medical and it would be a huge signing.

Alejandro Figueredo ‏@afigue2010 2 mins2 minutes ago

Movido como lunes de De Pena: viaje frustrado, choque con susto y golpes y ahora en vuelo a Inglaterra. Se hace el pase.

Alejandro Figueredo @ mins2 afigue2010 2 minutes ago

Moved as De Pena Monday: Frustrated trip clash with fright and shock and now in flight to England. The pass is made.