oneBoro Forum

Transfer Window - Summer 2015

If De Pena is on his way would he have a medical booked in London upon arrival or is there a scheduled flight from Heathrow that would get him to DTV in time for the due process? I don't think they do private charter flights from Heathrow do they?

In fact I am sure they do not so to get to DTV unless by the afternoon scheduled flight would probably be going to Luton Airport to DTV if that is the case

Downsouth, Farnborough do private flights for private jets and is only 20 minutes from LHR.

If I can find out his flight number I could actually try and get to the relevant terminal in Heathrow and hold a sign with his name on it :D

Living in the area can I assure you that it takes a lot longer than 20 minutes to get from Heathrow to Farnborough PP :)

I am glad you pointed this out. I live one town over from Farnborough and there is no way to get to Heathrow in 20 minutes :p

• Replies 23.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Should we be expecting any more incomings apart from De Pena?.. Nothing has been leaked/Rumoured.

There's not been much said about many football league clubs to be fair. It's all about the big deals.

Hopefully there's an out the blue big surprise signing later :)

Should we be expecting any more incomings apart from De Pena?.. Nothing has been leaked/Rumoured.

There's not been much said about many football league clubs to be fair. It's all about the big deals.

NB after your predictions on Saturday's matchday thread, could you alter your post to;

"I don't think we'll sign anyone at all today". :D

NB after your predictions on Saturday's matchday thread, could you alter your post to;

"I don't think we'll sign anyone at all today". :D

:) At the moment it does look unlikely we will sign anyone, Probably just have the squad we have now until January's transfer window, Including a unhappy Adomah :)