oneBoro Forum

Transfer Window - Summer 2015

I was on about Adomah.

And I was passing out what I was told, I gave the names rather than act sensationalist like its the most exciting story ever. I'll get the screenshots to show you, just cause you are the godfather of transfers now KM xxx

ps. Wasn't I right about Amorbirieta signing? Lets ignore that though yeah?

The same way I passed on what I was told, doesn't mean it's 100% happening

And he had his medical on Friday didn't he? Like I told everyone ages ago.

So wheres the issue haha?

Out of nowhere you've just had a pop at me...

• Replies 23.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

It maybe good business for Reading, however, we haven't done bad ourselves and they had more to work on getting right!

Personally don't see them as a massive threat.

Our biggest threat is ourselves and stupid team decisions!

Is this another deadline non event day? or will we come good in the remaining 6 hours?

We have a good squad but a couple of quality additions would be fantastic.

Where's Antonio just now? heading North or South?

@reluctantnicko: West Ham have now come up with the money for Antonio at Forest. But rumours of a Palace interest. Why do Hammers need two left wingers???

Another one crossed off the list

5Live have just done a piece on the Da Penna transfer saga, I expect they used Oslo Syd's translation, pretty much the same story that we've heard.

They eneded the piece with the pay-off line, I haven't heard of anybody this desperate to get to Middlesbrough since Chris Rea was driving home for Christmas. The cheek of it! :D

It's up on the BBC transfer blog now

De Pena desperate to join Boro

BBC Radio 5 Live

Posted at 12:12

While we are on Football League matters, here is a good tale involving Middlesbrough's pursuit of Uruguayan winger Carlos de Pena, told by Tim Vickery on 5 live...

There is one great story. It involves Middlesbrough and a left winger called Carlos de Pena. He is a busy little player. On Saturday it looked like this deal was on so he was taken out of Nacional's squad. On Sunday, the deal had collapsed. All over. On Monday, the club get a call from his agent saying he is on his way to England but the club said no. The player drove off and promptly got himself in a car accident with him and his mother in the car. Nothing serious as he is allowed out of hospital pretty soon after and he leaves his mum there, goes back to the airport and without Nacional's permission flies to Middlesbrough. I can't remember anyone being so desperate to get to Middlesbrough since Chris Rea was driving home for Christmas.

Tim Vickery

South American football expert

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/live/football/33590187?ns_mchannel=social&ns_source=facebook&ns_campaign=bbc_live&ns_linkname=55e57e49370000bee64f4f66%26De+Pena+desperate+to+join+Boro%2612%3A12&ns_fee=0#post_55e57e49370000bee64f4f66

Welcome to the forum paulwilko10, long time lurker or just found the forum?

Also boys let's be nice to each other!

Thank you

Been lurking for a while,been mostly on FMTTM , *holds hard hat!*