• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

We'd want a checkup done before stuffs signed so as long as it's all good I can't see why we cant just fax the contracts around and get them signed rather than mad dashing around an airport later.

Well to me and unless I am totally stupid there is no way can he become a Boro player by 6pm tonight, the twists and turns in the reporting of all of this is baffling!

Why? All it involves is faxing/emailing papers around. No reason he has to be here in person.

Well to me and unless I am totally stupid there is no way can he become a Boro player by 6pm tonight, the twists and turns in the reporting of all of this is baffling!

Why what's the problem? I'd say it was more unlikely to go through if he was flying to UK to have his medical. Boro havee obviously arranged for his medical to take place in Brazil as they believe it will help us get the deal done

Juninho was in Brazil when he officially signed (the first time), just means signing papers and faxing them.

Cue the Keith Lamb jokes