oneBoro Forum

Transfer Window - Summer 2015

Not much time left to reveal that huge signing. Obviously we can do that 1 minute before the window closes, but so far there has been nothing mentioned. I think we will keep Adomah and sign de Pena. If AA and AK can sort out there differences I don't mind him staying but I certainly don't want an unhappy player at the club. Also, I'm not hoping for a loan deal with a view to buy, unless we have someone else lined up on loan. Hopefully we can get a good price from QPR if they are getting desperate.

• Replies 23.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Adam Hammill has been released by Huddersfield

Fingers crossed Adomah out, Hammill in. Best winger to play for the Boro since relegation, would love him back

Aye, we just need him and Lee Dong-Gook and they might as well just give us the Championship Trophy ;)

Fingers crossed Adomah out, Hammill in. Best winger to play for the Boro since relegation, would love him back

That... That was a joke, right?

That... That was a joke, right?

You can't think I was serious come on  :D

Derby signed Butterfield.  Still think they are a work in process

What a signing, really rated Butterfield. Was a bit disappointed when we lost him but at the time it was right to effectively swap him for Clayton, who was more what we needed in the side. Good replacement whilst Will Hughes is out, could keep him out of the side.

This talk about this mystery signing seems to be disappearing fast . Let's hope it's true .

And was the medical yesterday completed but sadly as a fail? :s

I'd say it's a lot more likely that there was no medical

This talk about this mystery signing seems to be disappearing fast . Let's hope it's true .

And was the medical yesterday completed but sadly as a fail? :s

There's still 4+ hours to go, loads of deals just come out of nowhere in the last hour of the deadline