• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

NB, there is mate, TAM8084 google it.

It's the one I said last night.  Might also be called JJ8084.  However if he had a medical in Sao Paulo then he might not be on it as there was only 2 hours or so between the first flight landing the second taking off unless it was delayed?

Am glad we are back on track with regards to De Pena and being on his way to the UK, some of you guys really got me confused earlier on. The flight number was given earlier on as well I believe so should be easily checked on the inwards section to Heathrow.

Time will tell on all aspects of todays roller coaster of a ride

So it turns out that KM is a big fat liar then with his pants on fire  :(

I don't blame him, I think he became so obsessed with breaking exclusives that he had to start making them up himself  :P

He should have quit while he was ahead after the Amorebieta one was true. You either die a hero or live long enough to see yourself become the villain.

DePena is currently in Amsterdam waiting to board a plane to the UK.

So he's not on the plane from São Paulo? :(

Nope, he's being kept away from vehicles in a gigantic case of cotton wool so that nothing can happen to him between Amsterdam and Rockliffe.

Aitor's going to strut into the presser with a budget style briefcase, plonk it on the desk and DePena will jump out, still completely swaddled, and sing us the songs of his people long into the night and we'll forget all about this torrid saga.