• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I'm stuck on the fence on whether I want us to sell Adomah today. It does seem that De Pena is the only player that we're actively pursuing that isn't dependant on outgoings.

I really hope there's something in Wildschut going out on loan to Swindon as his career is going nowhere here.

If the problem can't be resolved then he needs to be sold regardless of who we bring in.  Downing can play on the right and it's clear that Karanka is prepared to play Stuani there as well.  We also have the loan window still.

In an ideal world things will go back to being amicable, which is the slight linger of hope, but I think if he's still here tomorrow and the problem is showing no signs of improving then he'll probably end up going out on an emergency loan to another Championship club as it wouldn't be in our best interests to keep him here and not playing.

DePena is currently in Amsterdam waiting to board a plane to the UK.

I don't see how that can be true mate although I know you do get inside info.

Next flight from Amsterdam to DTV wouldn't get in until 16:40... That's tight

they quote it as a 1hr10m flight, it's really only 45-55min depending on plane and route

but then it's only 15minutes to Rockliffe from there so he should be ok for time

I'm stuck on the fence on whether I want us to sell Adomah today. It does seem that De Pena is the only player that we're actively pursuing that isn't dependant on outgoings.

I really hope there's something in Wildschut going out on loan to Swindon as his career is going nowhere here.

If the problem can't be resolved then he needs to be sold regardless of who we bring in.  Downing can play on the right and it's clear that Karanka is prepared to play Stuani there as well.  We also have the loan window still.

In an ideal world things will go back to being amicable, which is the slight linger of hope, but I think if he's still here tomorrow and the problem is showing no signs of improving then he'll probably end up going out on an emergency loan to another Championship club as it wouldn't be in our best interests to keep him here and not playing.

i mentioned before about wildschutt not being deemed good enough by us and AK, but albert's end product is just as bad. hes only in the team because he's such a hard working team player.

we can probably sign a player with his physical attributes and work ethic from league 1. i've been defending him saying he'll come good this season(goals/assists) but i doubt it tbh. hes massively overrated and wont be missed at all. he's one of the players AK kept talking about 'thinks he's better than he is' since he got here. carayol os one of the others. premadonnas i think the word is. Get shot asap.

i mentioned before about wildschutt not being deemed good enough by us and AK, but albert's end product is just as bad. hes only in the team because he's such a hard working team player.

we can probably sign a player with his physical attributes and work ethic from league 1. i've been defending him saying he'll come good this season(goals/assists) but i doubt it tbh. hes massively overrated and wont be missed at all. he's one of the players AK kept talking about 'thinks he's better than he is' since he got here. carayol os one of the others. premadonnas i think the word is. Get shot asap.

He got 12 goals in his first season.  That isn't bad at all.

As if people still think I was making it up :D

We believe your info is solid, for the most part, I think. Can't speak for fmttm though...

He got 12 goals in his first season.  That isn't bad at all.

most before christmas. hot streak? form is temporary class is permanent