oneBoro Forum

Transfer Window - Summer 2015

Can't help feeling we have missed out on a future gem with that lad

Only really did it last year he couldn't get in the Shrewsbury team the year before while they were in league 2, needs another year for me in league 1 to prove he isn't a one season wonder.

• Replies 23.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I'm prepared to be shot down but I don't see how he could be in Amsterdam. There is no flight he could have got from Sao Paulo to get him there by now. There is no flight that I can see he could have got on given the time he left Montevideo. Indeed the only one he could have got is the flight landing at Heathrow now that I posted on here last night. Unless the info from over there was wrong last night then he can't be in Amsterdam.

NB, there is mate, TAM8084 google it.

I hope De Pena is on it but even AV is hinting he doesn't know.. He might be kidding us on though.

If he's in Amsterdam, it's anyone's guess how he got there. the only flight from Sao Paulo today arrived at 11.16 and left SP at 19.23 Brazilian time yesterday. According to the sources, he flew out of Montevideo at 18.40 last night - which makes it impossible. Unless he got a flight to another city and then flew on to A'dam. If so the poor guy must be knackered.

Ha ha the pilot seems lost he has done a big U turn and a near full circle and now going towards Heathrow and yes before anyone says it I realise it is the stacking of planes waiting for landing permission

most before christmas. hot streak? form is temporary class is permanent

Most before Karanka became manager...

12 goals from a wide attacker is decent.  Personally I think he should have scored a few more last season but it seemed like he lost some confidence in front of goal.  To me he hesitates, he did it against Preston this season I think as well.

I'm prepared to be shot down but I don't see how he could be in Amsterdam. There is no flight he could have got from Sao Paulo to get him there by now. There is no flight that I can see he could have got on given the time he left Montevideo. Indeed the only one he could have got is the flight landing at Heathrow now that I posted on here last night. Unless the info from over there was wrong last night then he can't be in Amsterdam.

Boro fan who follows me on Twitter reckoned he was sat opposite him at Schipol airport. I've asked for a picture but as yet he hasn't replied.