• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Just asked my source what the bloody hell is happening with this supposed big signing and he's now been told we will only sign him if Adomah leaves.

I'm sorry, but if this is the case then in no possible way can it be described as a 'big signing' should it come off.

'Big' signings don't hang around waiting for a player to be sold before they can sign.

And apologies for overusing the word 'big' but a big signing, in my eyes, would be someone better than adomah, if that is the case then we'd have sold him in the last week given he wants out and allegedly Bristol City want him back to make way for him.

most before christmas. hot streak? form is temporary class is permanent

Most before Karanka became manager...

12 goals from a wide attacker is decent.  Personally I think he should have scored a few more last season but it seemed like he lost some confidence in front of goal.  To me he hesitates, he did it against Preston this season I think as well.

yes its great. hes only got 18 for us total though. 

9 of those were aug to dec in his first season. since then hes got 9 in 66 or something like that. and only a handful of assists. pretty average stats, consider stuani has 5 already 3 of which came playing in adomahs position, not like a RW in our team gets no chances is it. 

i'm just suggesting adomah is more than replaceable and we shouldn't really miss him when you look at the actual productivity. although there is more to it than that i know, he does look dangerous and poses a threat all the time so is tightly marked. give other space blah blah.

now if reach had a similar 5 months now then went back to last seasons reach would we raving about him as class or just say he had a good spell now back to average.

Just asked my source what the bloody hell is happening with this supposed big signing and he's now been told we will only sign him if Adomah leaves.

I'm sorry, but if this is the case then in no possible way can it be described as a 'big signing' should it come off.

'Big' signings don't hang around waiting for a player to be sold before they can sign.

And apologies for overusing the word 'big' but a big signing, in my eyes, would be someone better than adomah, if that is the case then we'd have sold him in the last week given he wants out and allegedly Bristol City want him back to make way for him.

Maybe the huge signing aspect of it was just a mistake on the part of whoever was giving the information out.  Maybe a chinese whispers kind of scenario where the club want to do a medical quietly and the assumption is made that it must be a big name?

yes its great. hes only got 18 for us total though. 

9 of those were aug to dec in his first season. since then hes got 9 in 66 or something like that. and only a handful of assists. pretty average stats, consider stuani has 5 already 3 of which came playing in adomahs position, not like a RW in our team gets no chances is it. 

i'm just suggesting adomah is more than replaceable and we shouldn't really miss him when you look at the actual productivity. although there is more to it than that i know, he does look dangerous and poses a threat all the time so is tightly marked. give other space blah blah.

now if reach had a similar 5 months now then went back to last seasons reach would we raving about him as class or just say he had a good spell now back to average.

He's only been here for two seasons.  18 in two seasons isn't terrible although like I said I feel he should have scored more last season and been closer to double figures again.

Saying Stuani has 5 in 3 is a bit misleading.  He scored two of those playing up front and four of them playing against lower league opposition.  Hopefully Stuani will be a big threat playing there but I'm not convinced yet.  He did nothing against Bristol City and very few teams will be as open as Sheff Wed were at the back.