oneBoro Forum

Transfer Window - Summer 2015

he got 5 assists last season in 51 games, considering hes probably been the most attacking midfielder that's very poor.  1 assist in 10 last season is replaceable, reach got more assists in half the games.

he created naff all for others. i am starting to see why AK is less than impressed with him. 

maybe albert IS a big part of the scoring issue.

i was using stuani as an example of how easy it is to score in our team. just a bit of quality is needed.

I know why you were using Stuani, I was just pointing out that it wasn't a good or fair comparison.

I agree those assists stats aren't that good but for me he is always going to be more of a goalscoring threat than someone creating a lot of goals, certainly in this side.  His crossing wasn't great when we signed him and he often wastes it in that kind of position.  AK wasn't unimpressed with him at least not in the way you mean it there.  Like you I have no issue with him being moved on just as long as we replace him him with something more effective.  Whether that is Downing or Stuani or someone new I don't mind either way really.

• Replies 23.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Noone's raided Hull yet.. only person thats left is Jelavic. If they keep their prem squad, for me they are favourites to go up this year. Had a solid start to the season too.

I wouldn't go so far as to say that. Seen them a couple of times this season and they've been pretty awful. Lucky to get anything against Wolves, they were appalling against Charlton and very lacklustre against Preston. They seem to have similar striking issues to what we had last year, nobody is able to put the ball in the back of the net. They desperately need a striker.

I wouldn't expect Huddlestone to be there by the end of the day. He's been left out of the last 2 games and he's really not happy playing in the Champo. Not that makes much difference like because he's been nothing short of terrible the past 6 months.

Austin is silly. Could easily go to a mid/top premier league team and bang in goals. QPR means he's probably not going to go Euro 2016 for which he had a chance for considering his form last season and if he continues it now.

Would you lot please give this a rest or move it to the 'is Albert rubbish or not thread', this is the transfer speculation thread, and there's too much talk of planes as it is.

^ This

No I won't.  Ignore it or feel free to just shut up.  I'll continue posting whatever I feel like and as Adomah is a possible transfer target, not to mention a possible replacement, it's relevant.

We can't ignore it though can we, we just have to go through reams of crap to find stuff to do with rumours.

he got 5 assists last season in 51 games, considering hes probably been the most attacking midfielder that's very poor.  1 assist in 10 last season is replaceable, reach got more assists in half the games.

he created naff all for others. i am starting to see why AK is less than impressed with him. 

maybe albert IS a big part of the scoring issue.

i was using stuani as an example of how easy it is to score in our team. just a bit of quality is needed.

I know why you were using Stuani, I was just pointing out that it wasn't a good or fair comparison.

I agree those assists stats aren't that good but for me he is always going to be more of a goalscoring threat than someone creating a lot of goals, certainly in this side.  His crossing wasn't great when we signed him and he often wastes it in that kind of position.  AK wasn't unimpressed with him at least not in the way you mean it there.  Like you I have no issue with him being moved on just as long as we replace him him with something more effective.  Whether that is Downing or Stuani or someone new I don't mind either way really.

i hope we sell him today, cant imagine a big fee for him after being left to rot for 6 months.

sorry for going off track, i'm just changing from pro adomah to no adomah. needed to vent off  :)

Fulham really mean business this season and there has been some cracking signings made by other Champ clubs today, clearly the need to keep up with the Joneses in terms of calibre of players coming into Boro.

With regards to AA just want some line drawn under he whole affair

To me the whole season starts again after the I/B for a lot of teams including us